I can't believe I actually want another duffle :)

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
This is a shock for me, because I have never had multiples of the same style. But there is just so much to love about these legacy leather duffles, for me its the reg size!!
Maybe you all can help, lol or just call it what it is, enable.:smile:

My reasons for loving the legacy leather duffle 19889-
size
colors
shape, and straps abilities
all the pockets
great soft leather
very comfortable, doesn't get heavy or hurt my shoulder

So I know I'm leaving something out, thats why I wanted to ask the Duffle Lover's, what makes them have to have more.:yes:

Trust me, it won't be hard to convince me, I love the fushia, violet, tourmaline, warm grey, etc......

I am in the same boat. I have very few multiples - but those duffles - I got one, then another, then another. Love love love. Here's a pic of my 3 loves. Fuchsia, tourmaline & violet. So many yummy colors!

Attachments

• image-3069422186.jpg
    image-3069422186.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 1,397
I dont have any duffles to give you a reason, but I can say that when you love a bag and know "it's the one" having a variety of color choices is always a plus! Oh, and the colors that you listed are beautiful! What color do you have now?

I am in the same boat. I have very few multiples - but those duffles - I got one, then another, then another. Love love love. Here's a pic of my 3 loves. Fuchsia, tourmaline & violet. So many yummy colors!
Beautiful, and that pretty much sums up the 3 colors I'm wanting..I knew I misspelled a couple. But I love all 3 of yours.:smile:
I dont have any duffles to give you a reason, but I can say that when you love a bag and know "it's the one" having a variety of color choices is always a plus! Oh, and the colors that you listed are beautiful! What color do you have now?
Thanks! I have the black with silver hardware, classic and timeless, but I want a Bright color now,lol.

This is a shock for me, because I have never had multiples of the same style. But there is just so much to love about these legacy leather duffles, for me its the reg size!!
Maybe you all can help, lol or just call it what it is, enable.:smile:

My reasons for loving the legacy leather duffle 19889-
size
colors
shape, and straps abilities
all the pockets
great soft leather
very comfortable, doesn't get heavy or hurt my shoulder

So I know I'm leaving something out, thats why I wanted to ask the Duffle Lover's, what makes them have to have more.:yes:

Trust me, it won't be hard to convince me, I love the fushia, violet, tourmaline, warm grey, etc......

I don't have one (YET) but I totally get why people want more than one. Color, color, color and switching up all those straps and tassels!

Bag twins on the fuschia..I just got mine and already want another. Love the style, size and that long strap that can be shortened.. and those tassels..Ever get a new leather bag and you can't stop smelling the leather???
Love-Love-Love

sallyinmaui said:

Those are the exact 3 I want!! I wonder if I should wait until they hit outlets or get them with PCE

Those colorrrssss!!! Augh! I want the violet now...:loveeyes:

I just got my first one...the regular...in carnelian...:heart: Here are my reasons for love and wanting one in another color...

I had purchased a Coach classic city bag in vermillion. I was totally in love with the color and the classic look. However, after carrying it around the house w/my stuff in it there were several drawbacks...a bit too small for my stuff; a flap, which I should know I get irritated by; a long strap vs. a shorter one. So I really couldn't bring myself to cut the tags, because I used PCE which I don't get that often and rarely use (being of the C for C camp that everything eventually goes to outlet:graucho:).

Sooo I returned it this PCE and got the regular duffel in the almost identical color and I LOVE: versatility of straps; shorter length (better for my shoulders which are having a few issues as of late); still classic shape; large but not too large; NOT heavy..THICK and wide straps which make it all around more comfortable. Smooshy wonderful leather and a great slouch!!

AND the price point is great....
Sorry for the long-winded post...:smile:

Oh, and as Mary said...the tassels!!

I love them too. I have cognac, carnelian, emerald, and sunflower. I've been carrying my sunflower for a couple of days now and I'm really in love with it. I carry mine on one shoulder by the long strap. The colors are amazing, I love the leather and the slouch, plus they are super comfy. Awesome bags.