PICS! My new Signature Multi Stripe Demi and Watercolor Scarf!

Mar 26, 2007
Cindy and some others wanted to see actual shots of the bag, maybe this'll make you guys more clear on whether you like the stripe or not! Personally, I think in person that it is... GORGEOUS. And I was skeptical till I saw it in-store. The punch pink coloured interior is so ah-mazing! It's just ah-mazing in general. What do y'all think?

coachset.jpg

coachset2.jpg

coach1-1.jpg

coachcreed.jpg

coachscarf1.jpg

OMG!!! Your from Arkansas, too!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Go Hogs!!! I was just in Fayetteville this weekend!!

Ok, sorry I got a little of subject, I love your demi, and the scarf is TDF!!!

YAY! GO HOGS! WOOHOO!

You gotta check out the Coach boutique in Rogers, it's incredible!!!!

Thanks!!!!! I'm thrilled! :smile: :smile: :smile:

OMG, I love the Coach boutique up there, was there on Sunday! I wish we had one done here in LR :sad: Thinking of moving up there just be near Coach and my beloved Razorbacks! So neat to see a Hog fan on here, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one on here!

This is so great! Everyone that was at first a little skeptical about the mini stripe small items, is starting to turn around after seeing them! Yay! I love that people are starting to like the multi stripe because the collection is absolutely gorgeous.

*Drool* I'm in heaven. Thanks for the sweet comments and everything, I LOVE TPF!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: