Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Hi Gucci lovers!!! Has anyone ever purchased or bid on items from ebay seller "hautelooks4less" I requested photos of the serial number and bottom of the bag so that I could have the authenticators check it out and the seller got really defensive and told me the partial side tag stitched in the bag was more than enough! Wow! Just wondering if anyone ever worked with this seller??

If the Gucci Sukey Boston doesnt have straps so it means it's fake?
how about the 1st ones that was released back in 2011?
Thanks! Just confused cos my friend's sukey boston does not have detachable straps...

If GhstDreamer reads this she will probably be able to tell you better than me because she has one.

Meanwhile your friend could post pics of her bag as specified in the 'authenticate this' thread. Sounds like it would be a good idea.

Hi you guys...I have a question...Does Endless.com sell Authentic Gucci?? I was so sure when I placed my order for my new sunglasses, but now that I have them I'm not so sure.

My sunglasses came with a medium sized box and a hard sunglasses case, AND EVERYTHING was still in plastic...Not to mention my authenticity card came in the case all bent up...I've ordered from Gucci.com before and my sunglasses always come with a larger box and a semi hard case, and my authenticity card comes in the bottom of the box...should I be worried?? ......I know they are a partner or owned by Amazon, and honestly, I really dont order anything "name brand" from Amazon....PLEASE HELP!!

CeePee08 said:
Hi there! New member here on TPF:smile:
Would like to know if there was a Gucci Sukey Boston without detachable straps?

I got the Sukey Boston when it first came out and yes - it does have the detachable strap. That's one of the main reasons I love this bag!