Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it anymore. Congrats on the new bag. It looks like such a pretty color. I love my black moto Alice. Alice is such a comfortable bag.

Oh I'm sorry you weren't able to get one. The color is so much prettier than what shows in the pics. It's a deeper teal. I was afraid it'd be too light to carry this fall, but it'll work perfect. I've fallen in love with ALL the MZW bags! I love the fact that they're so comfortable and I don't have to worry about getting something on it.
I did send the chocolate Belle back though. It was just a little too big for what I needed. It'd be perfect if you had a lot of stuff to carry though and the color is really rich looking. :smile:

Oh I'm sorry you weren't able to get one. The color is so much prettier than what shows in the pics. It's a deeper teal. I was afraid it'd be too light to carry this fall, but it'll work perfect. I've fallen in love with ALL the MZW bags! I love the fact that they're so comfortable and I don't have to worry about getting something on it.
I did send the chocolate Belle back though. It was just a little too big for what I needed. It'd be perfect if you had a lot of stuff to carry though and the color is really rich looking. :smile:
Coach lover - Re: your signature line, I just have to ask - what does it means to stay away from the reveals?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.