Potential LV Thief Casing us today

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Wasn't sure what to title this thread. It's late, my brain is fried.
Today while shopping at LV I noticed a guy (he was in major need of a shave), leaning against the wall. I figured he was waiting for someone in the store and forgot about him. Later, when BagLady14 and I left the boutique we were headed to the elevators to go to the parking garage to put our shopping bags in the car. I remembered something I forgot to ask the SA, so BagLady14 told me she would take our shopping bags to the car while I went back to LV. By that time we were at the elevators and I noticed that guy was also there and was staring at us. I told BagLady14 not to get on the elevator. She had also picked up on the fact he had followed us and was staring at us. We went back to a main area in the mall and there was a security guard there. BagLady14 informed him of the guy and what we thought he was up to. Scary. I was carrying my Retiro and the items I had just bought (Sully PM and MC Poch Cles). BagLady14 was carrying her Epi Brea (I may have spelled this wrong) and her Empreinte (I don't know how to spell the name of this bag, it begins w/Au) because the strap needed a repair. So we had a lot of 'loot' with us. I'm glad we were aware of our surroundings. That was scary.

Scary! That's good you were aware of your surroundings and remembered it was the same guy. So glad you were able to find a security guard, in case that weirdo guy tried to go after some other shoppers. Grateful nothing happened to you and your friend :smile:

Wow, scary! Glad you guys are okay! This is exactly why I always check all around me when I'm going into the store , or any store for that matter, and when I come out of the store and on my way to the parking lot, I always check to see if anyone is following me, and I always have my pepper spray ready in my purse and also in my car. ;)

Yikes, that's scary!! I was in a store today and i didnt even think about safety going into the parking structure. This is definitely good to know, and so thankful you are safe and warning others...

Scary, but good thing you are street smart ;) Well done of you to tell the guard aswell. Then he knows who to look for.

Strange though that he didn't notice that guy straight away. My ex was once in security at stores before going to police school and he prob would have spotted this guy right away, lurking about in a boutique with no business there and following people out. It's securitys job to spot thieves and robbers and if even you, the customer, noticed his strange behaviour one would think the guard would have seen it. Not saying that one always can tell who is a criminal etc, but a lot of the shop lifters and thieves (like this guy) are not very smart and body language etc can be such a give avay.

Well anyway, GLAD you're ok!