Please identify this Gucci

Whoops posted this in the wrong thread earlier (forgive me I'm new!)
Could you identify this please?
012-2.jpg

Can no one help with this one then? If extra info helps I can tell you I bought it in the sale from the Gucci store in Florence in 2004. Foolishly I paid no attention to what was written on the label (back in those days I didn't even realise the bags had indentities :shame:smile: I'm thinking of selling it so would like to find out what it's called so I can do some research on what the value might be. Thanks.

View attachment 1824144

Can someone pls identify this Gucci?

Gucci Half-moon hobo with webstripe detail which one of Gucci's most rational and classic shaped bags originally designed for men in a travel size (Samuel Becket had one in the 1960s)

Hello,

Could someone tell me from which season/collection this gucci is?
Is it considered as a handbag or more of a weekender?

Thank you :smile:

$T2eC16ZHJGIE9nnWrPM9BQGlrEcj1%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

The hardware and styling suggests 2005 although I have never actually seen this bag IRL. Over 45cm would suggest a weekender

Hello,

I won this vintage Gucci clutch on eBay. It is stamped "Gucci Galleria made in Italy". Do you know the name, collection, and/or season of this clutch? Any information would be helpful. Also, is it normal for the gold leaf lettering to smudge with age? Many thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22108129787...cat=0&_nkw=221081297875&_rdc=1#ht_9074wt_1176

You certainly get me doing my Gucci research goodric. I have no idea about Gucci Galleria, sound a bit fishy to me but since it looks like such a gorgeous bag I will try to find out something about it.

Let me know if you get a chance to check the zipper on your bag. I'm curious if it's the same. Thanks again :smile:

My zippers (original) are very distinctive: brass cloured, no writing, have little ridges, sharp and pointy pulls and with brown leather tags to make them even longer. They are also brown to match the bag so IMO the zipper in your bag was changed probably as a repair. Sorry. I will try to remember to take pics of my zippers for you to show. Please remind me again if I dont get back to you.

You certainly get me doing my Gucci research goodric. I have no idea about Gucci Galleria, sound a bit fishy to me but since it looks like such a gorgeous bag I will try to find out something about it.

Thank you so much! I probably won't be buying many more, but I love the classic vintage Gucci bags! :smile:

My zippers (original) are very distinctive: brass cloured, no writing, have little ridges, sharp and pointy pulls and with brown leather tags to make them even longer. They are also brown to match the bag so IMO the zipper in your bag was changed probably as a repair. Sorry. I will try to remember to take pics of my zippers for you to show. Please remind me again if I dont get back to you.

And thank you so much for checking your zipper pulls. If it's not the original, Gucci probably won't help with lining replacement, but it's still a nice and unique bag. Thanks again!!!

papertiger said:
Gucci Half-moon hobo with webstripe detail which one of Gucci's most rational and classic shaped bags originally designed for men in a travel size (Samuel Becket had one in the 1960s)

Thank you so much papertiger!!

My pleasure. When they get to travel size they are usually called 'Messanger' although strictly it isn't

My post should say 'traditional' NOT 'rational' - my iPad has an irrational mind of its own :biggrin:

The hardware and styling suggests 2005 although I have never actually seen this bag IRL. Over 45cm would suggest a weekender

Thanks for the answer. I'll try to find more info. I hope it's an authentic bag. I'll have to wait for the fake master on the other thread to answer me :biggrin:

Can someone please tell me something about this bag. I can't seem to find it any place.

picturesvip3.kyozou.com/pictures/_16/15200/15199486.jpg
ebay.com/itm/271033766305?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2838wt_1026

Thanks