The elusive Jet Set Zip Top Tote (LV Totally inspired)

Really they have it at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet? I was there last Monday (civic holiday) and didn't see anything like that, mind you I probably didn't pay attention until I saw this thread!
Crissy-I want to get all 3 colors now because of you! Lol!

pinkingofyou said:
Really they have it at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet? I was there last Monday (civic holiday) and didn't see anything like that, mind you I probably didn't pay attention until I saw this thread!
Crissy-I want to get all 3 colors now because of you! Lol!

Yes they did I was there then.. It was on a top shelf behind a few other bags..: both brown and vanilla

FYI, hubby bought me this bag at the outlet in AC, NJ for our anniversary a few weeks ago and I have been carrying it ever since. I absolutely love it! It has everything I wanted in the open top bag that I just couldnt get into because of the 3 sections. This bag has it all for me! :love:

Just ordered this bag from Nordstrom.....hope I love it. I am a Coach person but I wanted a leather purple tote travel bag and Coach does not have one that appeals to me.

I'll post a reveal of my first MK bag when it gets here. :smile:

Thanks for posting mod pics it helped a lot deciding on this or the unlined open top tote.

Gypsycruiser said:
Just ordered this bag from Nordstrom.....hope I love it. I am a Coach person but I wanted a leather purple tote travel bag and Coach does not have one that appeals to me.

I'll post a reveal of my first MK bag when it gets here. :smile:

Thanks for posting mod pics it helped a lot deciding on this or the unlined open top tote.

Can't wait to see...

I have the same bag as crissy11 which is the outlet version and I think it's bigger than the dept store version but I could be wrong. Not sure if anyone compared the measurements.

I have the same bag as crissy11 which is the outlet version and I think it's bigger than the dept store version but I could be wrong. Not sure if anyone compared the measurements.

You are correct!! It is bigger. I have the same bag as well and I did check out both the macy bag and the outlet and for sure the outlet is bigger...
Thus the reason I went with the outlet, it was easier to get into the outside pockets.
The outlet bag is about the size of a totally mm if that helps.

Whoo hoo.....Nordstrom's just shipped my Jet Set Tote. I have two of the three bags I ordered on their way.

Which ones will I keep? Geeee......what if I love all three? DH will kill me, lol.

Anyway.....should have them soon. Just wanted to share.:smile:

I've been on the hunt for this bag for months. MK stores, eBay, dept stores, everywhere. I saw it maybe a year ago and then it disappeared to be replaced by the open top with middle compartment which didn't do it for me. I called the brand new Factory Store in the Carousel Mall in Syracuse and they described this bag to me and I still didn't believe it existed. I did the 3 hour drive from Ottawa yesterday and there it was. They had a special on for 20% off a $250 purchase so I picked up the matching wristlet as well as was out the door at $228.

In case anyone is wondering how this differs from the Macy's Exclusive, it's a bit bigger and has the lighter handles (the Macy's has luggage color handles). I actually like the lighter handles because it looks more like the Totally. It's also more functional than the Totally - the inside has 4 slip pockets and and huge zip pocket in the side. The Macy's Exclusive is $248, this one was $198.

I love that the monogram on this is so muted and not at all in-your-face.

mktote1.jpg

Wow...congrat's on your find! That is a beautiful bag! I wonder if it can still be found.

So what's the deal with the east west holiday jet set tote at Macys? I don't see a bag with that name on the MK website. Is it Macys exclusive? Does anyone know how it compares to other similar jet set totes? I saw it today at the store (Macys) and kind of fell in love with it and so I bought it on presale (will pick up on Thursday) but I can't find anything about it online. The SA did say it is new.