Croc chanel flap bag

tanesica

Jul 27, 2012
Hi :smile: Ive seen some croco chanel flap bag in store.. and have been seriously obsessing over those.. my SA showed me 2 colors a bright electric blue and a beige-ish croc flap bag.. I'm not really a collector of chanel bags.. I've only got a few but I'm seriously in love with the croco bag.. should i get it? because i reckon its a bit pricey and is croc skin easy to take care of? (this will be my first croc purchase) TIA :biggrin:

Hi :smile: Ive seen some croco chanel flap bag in store.. and have been seriously obsessing over those.. my SA showed me 2 colors a bright electric blue and a beige-ish croc flap bag.. I'm not really a collector of chanel bags.. I've only got a few but I'm seriously in love with the croco bag.. should i get it? because i reckon its a bit pricey and is croc skin easy to take care of? (this will be my first croc purchase) TIA :biggrin:

If you can afford it then yes you should, Chanel's Croco is very prized and can go way up in price, It can be easy to take care of but you have to put some effort into it (it's a little harder then normal leather) Croco can become very dry over time. Alligator is a little more pricy and more sought after. But it would be a great bag to add to a collection. Hope this helps.

If you can afford it then yes you should, Chanel's Croco is very prized and can go way up in price, It can be easy to take care of but you have to put some effort into it (it's a little harder then normal leather) Croco can become very dry over time. Alligator is a little more pricy and more sought after. But it would be a great bag to add to a collection. Hope this helps.

yes they are very pricey but i thought since my birthday's coming up it could be a great present for myself :biggrin:.. and thanks for the advice :smile:

yes they are very pricey but i thought since my birthday's coming up it could be a great present for myself :biggrin:.. and thanks for the advice :smile:

Well happy Birthday and I knew it would be, but if you look at the resale value (if at some point you decide to sell) I have seen them go for thousands in mint condition they can go easily for $10,000 or more so it is a great investment bag, and also with Croc they can take a lot more beating (scratching them is very hard to do because of the skin) Just be careful when putting the bag down your going to want to keep the bottom and side's as new as possible but enjoy the bag and we want to see lots of picture's :biggrin: and I would go for the blue on as getting a color Croco will be amazing and more rare.

Well happy Birthday and I knew it would be, but if you look at the resale value (if at some point you decide to sell) I have seen them go for thousands in mint condition they can go easily for $10,000 or more so it is a great investment bag, and also with Croc they can take a lot more beating (scratching them is very hard to do because of the skin) Just be careful when putting the bag down your going to want to keep the bottom and side's as new as possible but enjoy the bag and we want to see lots of picture's :biggrin: and I would go for the blue on as getting a color Croco will be amazing and more rare.

Yes I thought so too.. the blue is very nice its just that i have a flap bag in a similar color thats why I'm still comparing with different colors.. do you know whether there's any well-known reseller shops for chanel bags? :smile: i live in asia but i have friends and families here and there so maybe i could ask for their help :smile: or maybe an online shop? :smile: thanks

http://www.youchanel.com/images/Gen...012-Classic-Flap-Bags-Crocodile-Pattern_7.jpg

this is the exact color i saw.. found the pic online :smile:.. the bag is a flap bag with a gold cc.. its really breath taking

OH :love::loveeyes: that is a lovely bag, I can tell you the color bags are more sought after then the basic's although I am sure the beige one is very nice as well. Other then Ebay I don't know and good resale people other then the one I deal with but she won't ship outside the USA.

Yes I thought so too.. the blue is very nice its just that i have a flap bag in a similar color thats why I'm still comparing with different colors.. do you know whether there's any well-known reseller shops for chanel bags? :smile: i live in asia but i have friends and families here and there so maybe i could ask for their help :smile: or maybe an online shop? :smile: thanks

On line I only know of Yoogie's (sp?) I am not sure how reliable they are since I haven't used them. I do know they have one Alligator bag on the site and it's selling for $19,000 I can tell you a blue Croc will last years vers a regular leather flap since it is harder to wear out the croc skin. keep us posted when you get this bag.