F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

Thanks for the info. Only Mangue looks nice to me. I find the green colors a little dull. I was hoping for a flashy blue, like french blue, Rose looks like a faded Coquelicot, Gris tarmac looks ok and I actually prefer Blue Lavande to Crocus. Kraft looks like Militaire, doesn't it? No Caramel, though or anything looking like Orange Brulle which I so much loved and missed.:nogood::tdown:
Marie (SA) at Bal boutique at City Centre Vegas (702) 262-1636 - also sent me new colors to my email. She is a good at follow up and updating her customers.

now I'm more confused, why some said bleute is bleu acier? :weird:

Crocus should be the original name from the swatch and Bal might have changed it to Bluete (I'm guessing it might be due to Hermes having the same colour name - Crocus in their line). Blue Acier originated from ****** but they since changed it to Bluethe so I guess the official name is Bluete afterall :smile:

Crocus should be the original name from the swatch and Bal might have changed it to Bluete (I'm guessing it might be due to Hermes having the same colour name - Crocus in their line). Blue Acier originated from ****** but they since changed it to Bluethe so I guess the official name is Bluete afterall :smile:

Aptly summarised :biggrin: Didn't know Hermes has a Crocus colour as well lols but then again, these coincidences are pretty common - a colour is a colour; there aren't many ways to describe a particular shade. However, I love how Bal is pretty creative in naming its colours; like Orange Brûlée, Cassis, Mangue etc - obviously they know that we respond well with food (sweet ones in particular) :roflmfao:

Here is a shot of Vert Poker City. Marie at City Center (in Las Vegas) Bal Store says they are getting limited quantities in City, First, and Work.

7765565460_cd096b6308.jpg

Thank you and Cupcake for clarifying this!!