REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the latest episode, did that band really sing 'i wanna f%ck you in the ***!' at a Christmas charity event? My husband legit spat his drink out at that, and he found it even funnier to realise that the countess was the one that booked them, lol!

you know what i don't get? they say everything is ampified for the cameras or that the drama is manufactured by the producers. so why would someone who considers themself a successful business woman (aka, Ramona) go on television and act like a complete unhinged lunatic the vast majority of the time? wouldn't that hurt your credibility? same idea about Vicki from OC, would you be her client after watching her screech at Tamra? i know there all shilling something (i'm about ready to barf if i hear Heather mention "Yummy Tummy" again) but the ladies who work for someone else or depend on their reputation as sound and solid are not doing themselves any favors by appearing on these shows.

sgj99 said:
you know what i don't get? they say everything is ampified for the cameras or that the drama is manufactured by the producers. so why would someone who considers themself a successful business woman (aka, Ramona) go on television and act like a complete unhinged lunatic the vast majority of the time? wouldn't that hurt your credibility? same idea about Vicki from OC, would you be her client after watching her screech at Tamra? i know there all shilling something (i'm about ready to barf if i hear Heather mention "Yummy Tummy" again) but the ladies who work for someone else or depend on their reputation as sound and solid are not doing themselves any favors by appearing on these shows.

I agree with you! It really doesn't show them in a good light. Has anyone actually seen Yummy Tummy for sale anywhere?

you know what i don't get? They say everything is ampified for the cameras or that the drama is manufactured by the producers. So why would someone who considers themself a successful business woman (aka, ramona) go on television and act like a complete unhinged lunatic the vast majority of the time? Wouldn't that hurt your credibility? Same idea about vicki from oc, would you be her client after watching her screech at tamra? I know there all shilling something (i'm about ready to barf if i hear heather mention "yummy tummy" again) but the ladies who work for someone else or depend on their reputation as sound and solid are not doing themselves any favors by appearing on these shows.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.