Tech Which iPhone case do you have?

Accessory queen said:
All very nice cases. I am using the black Lifeproof case, but I don't really like it. :sad:

Why don't you like it? I just got my husband the purple one and I am waiting for the teal color to come out for myself. Is yours breaking or something?

i just think about purchasing the lifeproof for me and my bf, is it hard to take it off though? because i do like to switch between cases and i don't like the hassle of some cases that's hard to take off

seahorseinstripes said:
i just think about purchasing the lifeproof for me and my bf, is it hard to take it off though? because i do like to switch between cases and i don't like the hassle of some cases that's hard to take off

In my opinion it's not hard to remove the lifeproof case. My DH likes to always leave his on though. When I get mine, I plan on removing it occasionally when I want to use my Michael Kors iPhone wallet.

I don;t like the lifeproof case because I think it's big, clunky and hideous. I don't like the front part of the cover.

oh is it that big? i've only seen this on my friend's at a glance and did not have time to look at it carefully, i just like the idea of waterproof etc but not as "heavy looking" as the otterbox one

seahorseinstripes said:
oh is it that big? i've only seen this on my friend's at a glance and did not have time to look at it carefully, i just like the idea of waterproof etc but not as "heavy looking" as the otterbox one

Hmm. I always saw the lifeproof case as the slimmest! But maybe the 1st gen lifeproof case was bulky? I have only purchased the 2nd gen. I was just excited to be able to take it underwater and take pictures :P

karmallory said:
Hmm. I always saw the lifeproof case as the slimmest! But maybe the 1st gen lifeproof case was bulky? I have only purchased the 2nd gen. I was just excited to be able to take it underwater and take pictures :P

that's why I ask ame because she said the lifeproof is bulky, but I don't remember seeing my friend's as bulky
when you said you take your iphone underwater to take pic only wanted me to get it more!!!

I'm using this cute uncommon case ^_^
5687719d.jpg