Advice on a present for a doctor?

U-lala

O.G.
Mar 22, 2010
My dog has been diagnosed with cancer a year ago... We found the best clinic specialized on cancer at our area, use the latest scientific approaches and have been fighting the disease since then... But 13-year dog with 2 types of cancer at the same time – not much hope…. Now she is gone…
The doctor from the clinic was a very nice lady who stayed with us till the end... We want to make her some sort of the present to say “Thank you”. And I will really appreciate the advice on that. I really don’t know what to give her because my dog is gone, but want to show my appreciation to all her affords.

I had a wonderful vet who helped my cat last year for about 5 months. I wanted to get her something too so I gave her a bottle of wine. It should have been more- I wanted to send her and the clinic a basket of food and stuff- but things got too hectic and then it felt like to late.

I guess it depends on how much you want to spend.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I would send a food basket to her office with a personal note to the attending vet. I'm sure the entire office would appreciate it.