Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in either of next weeks Life&Style/InTouch/UsWeekly/, we can expect to see photoshopped, staged bikini candids of "Kim and Kanye's Romantic Weekend Getaway!!!"

Complete with splashing in the water, fake laughing, fake cuddling.

Maybe they are saving all the good moments for KUWTK.

Nothing's interesting in that family anymore.

Khloe has her little lam lam.
Kourts busy mothering it up.
Kendell models, doesn't do much besides that.
Kylie tags onto kendell.
Kim is busy being a "perfect" b!tch
Rob sells socks
Bruce is living in a cave.
Kris is trying to act like a 20 year old. Seeing old boyfriends, flashing cleavage on twitter.

Do these people have any interesting cousins or something? They should do a family Reunion episode.

BambiCouture94 said:
Nothing's interesting in that family anymore.

Khloe has her little lam lam.
Kourts busy mothering it up.
Kendell models, doesn't do much besides that.
Kylie tags onto kendell.
Kim is busy being a "perfect" b!tch
Rob sells socks
Bruce is living in a cave.
Kris is trying to act like a 20 year old. Seeing old boyfriends, flashing cleavage on twitter.

Do these people have any interesting cousins or something? They should do a family Reunion episode.

I admit, I don't watch the show because I don't want to help their ratings.

Personal paps. I found comments from a Hawaii forum and they said that there was a huge traffic jam at safeway because of the paps.

her a$$ could be seen on the big island at the same time :lol:
If they aren't personal paps or if the Ks are calling them, how do the paps know where to go? Did they all just happen to be in Hawaii on vacation, see Easy and Yeazy and decide to take a few photos? They must think we're stupid.

More pics from Hawaii
article-2187352-14822CBC000005DC-718_468x525.jpg

article-2187352-14822C45000005DC-24_468x651.jpg

article-2187352-14825761000005DC-930_468x604.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-visit-grocery-store.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Yikes.
He's got major marshmallow tummy.

And usually yoga / workout pants make almost anyone's booty look better no matter your size.

They lift it, round it and that's why so many walk around in them even when they have NO inclination of doing yoga or working out that day so how in the world does Kim's butt look worse in them ??

W THE. EFF.

Yikes.
He's got major marshmallow tummy.

And usually yoga / workout pants make almost anyone's booty look better no matter your size.

They lift it, round it and that's why so many walk around in them even when they have NO inclination of doing yoga or working out that day so how in the world does Kim's butt look worse in them ??

W THE. EFF.

OMG I totally agree

Kim Kardashian ‏@KimKardashian
Hey @khloekardashian @kourtneykardash, can you think of a reason to visit the UK ;)

KhloéKardashianOdom ‏@KhloeKardashian
OMG @KimKardashian @KourtneyKardash BEYOND excited! I wish we could tell everyone now... but not long until we can reveal the news!

Kourtney Kardashian ‏@KourtneyKardash
@KimKardashian me too!! I can't wait to reveal the big news to everyone in the UK! Let's just say we'll be seeing you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.