I just had a major "take a look at what's in your closet" moment!

That's not a bad price for a NWT teal sydney since it is half-off the original price and they are getting harder to find. And who knows? If the vendor bought it at the outlet at a great price he/she might be willing to consider a lower price offer.
Yes it is ~ especially compared to current ebay listings! I get a bonus check from work on the 15th & might just have to treat myself, so I'm keeping an eye on this & a few other Sydneys now... thanks for sharing it pdxmatts! :smile: The teal Legacy Lily's really caught my eye 'back in the day' and then I saw them selling for over $1000 (used) on ebay there for awhile ~ it was crazy! The Sydney is a *beautiful* alternative for a much better price!!

It's gorgeous! I too have been shopping the outlet and ebay all summer, so no legacy for me! Instead I ordered 2 tassel fobs with my PCE and will use them to legacy-ize my madison bags! :smile:

I bought some tassel's too that I'm using to update my vintage bags. I walked into the coach store last week with my rehabbed Willis and had to convince the SA that it. wasn't a new bag!

Congrats on your closet find katev!

Yes it is ~ especially compared to current ebay listings! I get a bonus check from work on the 15th & might just have to treat myself, so I'm keeping an eye on this & a few other Sydneys now... thanks for sharing it pdxmatts! :smile: The teal Legacy Lily's really caught my eye 'back in the day' and then I saw them selling for over $1000 (used) on ebay there for awhile ~ it was crazy! The Sydney is a *beautiful* alternative for a much better price!!

One word of caution, Sydney is a heavy bag, but she is well-balanced and sits on your shoulder well. But I think that the legacy Lily might be even heavier; sadly, I don't have one so I cannot compare the two!

Good luck! Let us know how you spend your bonus check!

I bought some tassel's too that I'm using to update my vintage bags. I walked into the coach store last week with my rehabbed Willis and had to convince the SA that it. wasn't a new bag!

Congrats on your closet find katev!

Thanks! We have rain forecast tomorrow (we really need it, too!) so she will stay in my closet for a bit; but she will get a chance for an outing soon, I promise!

That's great! I'll bet she wouldn't have had trouble recognizing your Willis as used when you first got it!

Last edited:
Well, I think that I am completely over my flirtation with the cobalt candace carryall!

I have have just seen a reveal and although the bag is gorgeous, I've just realized that it has a break-away zipper.

I am not a big fan of break-away zippers so I am even more content than ever to enjoy the beautiful blue bag that is already in my closet and which has the flap closure I prefer!

Last edited:
Always been a huge fan of this bag. I have it in the less snazzy black, and I know this much. I will NEVER give mine up. Unless someone wants to trade me for teal ?!?! ;)

Thanks, this bag is sharp in any color but I particularly love the teal because it helped to break me of the "neutral color rut" that I was in before I found her!