Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

That MAC is amazing, Disco! Is that one a sample?

You know, I've never seen anyone with one, and it never occurred to me that it could be a sample bag. I bought it last year brand new on the Bonz. I know this patterned leather came out the summer before in 2010, but I don't know if only a few of these MACs were made? In the old RM videos, she shows this leather in a Beloved, but I've never seen anyone wear/post pics of that one either. I have the Black & Blue Croc Rocker that came out in 2010 during that time too, but that rocker I bought on Bonz last fall. It doesn't say sample on the tag, it says "made in china". it's such a beautiful, structured and durable bag. The more I've been wearing her, the softer the croc is beginning to feel. I love her. She just might be a small sample bag.

Emerald MAB was my shopping buddy awhile ago...

1344690945.jpg

1344690994.jpg

1344691162.jpg

Green is really a great color on you, travelers!! I always love your Pine City and the Emerald MAB is spectacular on you, too! :graucho:

Hey! Another Filipina in the house! Thank you Delta! :hugs:
salamat sa'yo.... superb ang mga bag collections mo huh! keep posting Ok!

Thank you AJ! Ooh, the leather on the Pine City is inexplicable and the Emerald MAB is such a classic!
Green is really a great color on you, travelers!! I always love your Pine City and the Emerald MAB is spectacular on you, too! :graucho: