Do you NEED RM Rehab?! IF SO, please join RM Anonymous HERE

I almost had a RM-related medical issue today. I was at my car this morning, getting ready to open the door when I realized I could see my Teal Ostrich MAM in daylight for the first time. So I peered down to admire my bag, just as I was opening my car door.... and I smacked myself in the nose with my cardoor.

I put the bag carefully on my carseat to protect it from a potential nosebleed, and then ran back in the house to take care of myself. I was safe, no nosebleed but my nose is a bit sore. I just had to laugh at myself for displaying such bag-vanity or RM-addiction that I smash my face.

I'm not sure what story I'd have told my coworkers if I had a black & blue nose...but I'm sure it would have involved lying!!!!

Robinn said:
I almost had a RM-related medical issue today. I was at my car this morning, getting ready to open the door when I realized I could see my Teal Ostrich MAM in daylight for the first time. So I peered down to admire my bag, just as I was opening my car door.... and I smacked myself in the nose with my cardoor.

I put the bag carefully on my carseat to protect it from a potential nosebleed, and then ran back in the house to take care of myself. I was safe, no nosebleed but my nose is a bit sore. I just had to laugh at myself for displaying such bag-vanity or RM-addiction that I smash my face.

I'm not sure what story I'd have told my coworkers if I had a black & blue nose...but I'm sure it would have involved lying!!!!

Oh no!!! Glad to hear you are okay!

:lolots:

Robin, I love you for this! First, for doing something like I would do (except usually it's my nails I'm staring at nowadays). And then posting about it!

:hugs: Ahh, one day we will have martini's. Or share a bottle of wine.

:hugs:I'm glad you're ok! Oh the RMs in our lives and what they do to us :amuse:

:lolots:

Robin, I love you for this! First, for doing something like I would do (except usually it's my nails I'm staring at nowadays). And then posting about it!

:hugs: Ahh, one day we will have martini's. Or share a bottle of wine.

If I didnt post about my insanity here, I'm not sure where else I could confess. My coworkers know I'm handbag crazy, but I try to hide the full extent of it from them. If you are every journey'ing to NY, NJ or Philadelphia areas just let me know. We definitely should meet up one day!

Updated RM color chart :sneaky:

1331977558-1.jpg

Lmao!

i almost had a rm-related medical issue today. I was at my car this morning, getting ready to open the door when i realized i could see my teal ostrich mam in daylight for the first time. So i peered down to admire my bag, just as i was opening my car door.... And i smacked myself in the nose with my cardoor.

I put the bag carefully on my carseat to protect it from a potential nosebleed, and then ran back in the house to take care of myself. I was safe, no nosebleed but my nose is a bit sore. I just had to laugh at myself for displaying such bag-vanity or rm-addiction that i smash my face.

I'm not sure what story i'd have told my coworkers if i had a black & blue nose...but i'm sure it would have involved lying!!!!

I bought my first RM in June. A MAC, now I have a swing, a covert and 2 MABs! Waiting for my nikki to drop by my door step. I m eyeing affair this month! After this, I promise myself 1 RM a month! Lol. :giggles:

I bought my first RM in June. A MAC, now I have a swing, a covert and 2 MABs! Waiting for my nikki to drop by my door step. I m eyeing affair this month! After this, I promise myself 1 RM a month! Lol. :giggles:

This sounds like me! I actually started my obsession a couple of years ago with a grey matinee and a teal nikki, but was good about buying after that. Now that the obsession is back within the last month I've bought:

Cameo MAM
Cheetah Denim MAC
Harewood 3 Zip Rocker
Electric Grape MAC
Black Quilted Swing with rose gold HW

AND a bunch of pouches!

Yikes! At least I'm in good company here in RM anonymous!