REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I think that whatever leg that LuAnn had to stand on was kicked right out from beneath her when she did that war cry and made the scalping comment and then laughed over Jacques calling her his wild little Indian. It was like a trifecta of offensiveness.

As for her tribe, I think at the table she said that her grandmother and father were from Canada, but I don't know if she said what tribal affiliation. Would they even be called "American" Indian in Canada (and yes, I know that Canada is in North America, but I don't know if I've ever heard a Canadian refer to him- or herself as "American")? But I'm curious.

I have never heard that term used here in Canada, even the word "Indian" is not a word I ever hear used...Our aboriginal peoples are referred to as "First Nations" people or "Inuit" - depending on where they live geographically...and would a Canadian refer to themselves as an "American"? - NO...lol

I still like Carole, she doesn't bother me at all, maybe because she calls out Luann who I am not a fan of!

I don't get all these ladies with the bad boob jobs. I think they should have left them alone. Very few boob jobs even look good. Even well done augmentations still look fake. And we can see as these ladies age it just gets worse.

i don't mind the wig so much (although i do like her as a blonde better, it's not as harsh looking) but i can't get past the plunging neckline and the side cut-outs of that horrible dress:P

slang said:
I have never heard that term used here in Canada, even the word "Indian" is not a word I ever hear used...Our aboriginal peoples are referred to as "First Nations" people or "Inuit" - depending on where they live geographically...and would a Canadian refer to themselves as an "American"? - NO...lol

I still like Carole, she doesn't bother me at all, maybe because she calls out Luann who I am not a fan of!

Thanks for the answer! Now I really don't understand why LuAnn said American Indian.

Regarding Sonja, I don't think she got a boob job. It looks like some cutlets used to push up the boobs.

Thanks for the answer! Now I really don't understand why LuAnn said American Indian.

Regarding Sonja, I don't think she got a boob job. It looks like some cutlets used to push up the boobs.

I don't think there is anything natural about those boobs - if it was just cutlets pushing her own boobs, there wouldn't be that flat space inbetween.

Oh dear, square boobs. Honestly, she should keep those covered up.

screen-shot-2012-08-08-at-11-56-59-pm.png

sonjamorganglaadmanhattansummereventxkkjooc2awul.jpg

sonjamorgancarmencarreraattendsglaadqtsrcdmondpl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.