Identify This LV

No Im in the right forum. I've already posted in the authenticate forum and its been verified. The problem is I want to know what its called or some history behind it and nobody seems to either know or help! I just want to be pointed in the right direction

Looks like either medium or large 6-ring agenda in monogram canvas. Yours was made in 2004 according to the date code. You can google it or check out the clubhouse.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-agenda-club-43043.html

ok so I don't have a picture but the other day at a consignment shop I saw a lv bag (i am fairly sure it was authentic) and it looked to be a trocadero but rather than the monogramed canvas, it was a just plain black canvas, but not like epi either. Does anyone know what this would be?

In this month's style edition of Vanity Fair, LV has a spread featuring their f/w 2012-13 collection which includes a shot that I haven't seen anywhere else (even after fruitless searching on the internet). If I can turn up the pic online (my scanner died), I'll post asap.

The models are in the railway car (of course) and there's a pink coated woman walking up the centre aisle.

If you look at the bags the models are holding in the first aisles, you'll die.

The one I love is the mono, speedy shape, with dark chocolate brown leather, a brass ring buckle and a keybell. The other is a reddish colour.

Anyone know what this bag is called? And how much it will be? Inquiring minds want to know.

Much thanks.

You are a veritable font of desirable info, for which I greatly thank you.

In other news, I think I may have just convinced my husband that this would make the BEST Chrisannukah/Channumas present ever.

*swoons*

I've had this coin wallet for years and cannot remember or locate it's name. The date code is SD0994, so I purchased this in either late 1994 or early 1995. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
cd64cc3f.jpg

d53cba96.jpg
2026483a.jpg
cd6032c9.jpg

I am trying to find them online to see if the red piece on the toe is actual reptile or if its just embossed leather. Also I would like to find the retail.

Attachments

• IMG_9062.JPG
    IMG_9062.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_9068.JPG
    IMG_9068.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 236