Louis Vuitton Artsy VS Sully MM ????

bay102375

Apr 19, 2012
Hi everyone! I am so undecided which one to get. I know i really wanted the LV Artsy:smile: but I also saw the Sully MM & now I can't decide which one to get :nogood:! If you have an Artsy or Sully, what are the pros & cons of each bag? Please let me know??? Thank you!

Hi everyone! I am so undecided which one to get. I know i really wanted the LV Artsy:smile: but I also saw the Sully MM & now I can't decide which one to get :nogood:! If you have an Artsy or Sully, what are the pros & cons of each bag? Please let me know??? Thank you!

You might also want to ask this in the Louis Vuitton forum. Lots of members who own or have owned either or both of those bags. There are also Clubhouses with lots of modeling pictures for both purses.

Tried both in the store & ended up getting the Sully MM. The handle strap on the Artsy kinda hurt my shoulders as the bag is heavier than the Sully & that was without my things in the purse. I carry quite a bit so comfort wise it was not a practical bag for me.

I was set on the artsy but also was interested in the sully so I went to the of store to try them on. I wanted a shoulder bag. The artsy is a nice looking bag but after trying it on I hated how it rubbed my underarm. It was very uncomfortable. And I didn't see it letting up that much even after the handle was broken in and plus u would have to wear it a little up in the back just wasn't practical. The sully really was a much more comfortable purse I liked the look better cause the artsy mm is huge. People say the sully is a pretty boring bag I have to disagree the hardware is gorgeous and I absolutely love the strap. I'm not dogging the artsy I still think its gorgeous don't get me wrong I just found the sully better for myself

I have a mono Artsy and I love it. However, I only wear it when DH is with me. Even though I am 1.7m tall, the bag looks huge on me and it hurts my shoulder after wearing it for a while. DH tends to carry the bag for me most of the time :P