Arggg Why so much Vachetta on the new Legacy stuff!!!

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I love the Legacy line and was so excited to see new stuff up. However I can't stand Vechetta leather, I have had to many problems with it.

I know alot of people love it but I really wish they would have also done it in another leather so you had the option to choose.

What are your feelings on the legacy canvas stripe material?

I was considering the Legacy Stripe top handle pouch because it's so cute but I've heard that the stripes on the canvas are dingy looking! I'm going to the Coach store here in 45 minutes to browse, but I also worry about cleaning and how dirty that stuff is gonna get.

I love the Legacy line and was so excited to see new stuff up. However I can't stand Vechetta leather, I have had to many problems with it.

I know alot of people love it but I really wish they would have also done it in another leather so you had the option to choose.

What are your feelings on the legacy canvas stripe material?

Silver Sea:

What problems have you had with vachetta? I just got a Vachetta bag in the Vintage Ergo which I love. Let me know asap as I need to make a decision on this bag.

thanks,
Liz

The vachetta is definately a bummer because you have to work on the patina before it's "safe" for public use.
These newer legacys have even more vachetta than my LV bags!!
I had a wallet from the mini-sig line with vachetta lining..very prone to spotting/staining.
On the good side, will be able to see difference in fakes when this line becomes "vintage".

i was terrified of vachetta but now i am ok with it...just like gymnastics, fear was the hardest part that i needed to overcome. there are plenty of tips on the LV boards that help with easing the fear of virgin vachetta (apple guard, is one and the other is shinning monkey). I used apple guard on my speedy and its awesome!