Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
drspock7 said:
Thanks. Those are ,y missoni for target. My co worker gave me a gift card for my bday last yr...so they only cost me 20 bucks:graucho:

Oooooooooh! Do they run true to size? I'm going to have to hit the internet and see if I can find a pair. It's so wet here, and I love the missoni print.

My Mon Mono Speedy 40 and Bleu lagoon denim shawl. Sadly not taking this baby out today as its pouring rain !!!

cf3ecf55.jpg

such pretty colours! it's my fave :smile:

my fav is still your cautious look in front of the YK window! lol!!!
what other places did you visit?! we need to gossip again soon dear friend!!!
i shld hv recommended the 9/11 memorial site...sad, but beautifully done in honor of those who perished...

Hahahahaha I was kind of scared she was gonna grab me in the back or something, you have to agree she looks a bit creepy friend!!! hahahahahahha
In NY? I will write you a whole email telling you all the gossip!!!!!! I did went to the 9/11 memorial!!!! Just outside of it though... we barely had time and we needed to go to the Brooklyn Bridge that we didn't go last time we went to NYC! You gotta love NYC it's my favorite city in the world!!!!!! You're so lucky my dear!!! :biggrin:

Hahahahaha I was kind of scared she was gonna grab me in the back or something, you have to agree she looks a bit creepy friend!!! hahahahahahha
In NY? I will write you a whole email telling you all the gossip!!!!!! I did went to the 9/11 memorial!!!! Just outside of it though... we barely had time and we needed to go to the Brooklyn Bridge that we didn't go last time we went to NYC! You gotta love NYC it's my favorite city in the world!!!!!! You're so lucky my dear!!! :biggrin:

Omg, yes!! I know, it's very spooky how much the statues look exactly like her! They should send it to the Wax Museum in Times Square when the collection sells out- ha ha ha!!!
Pls gossip me (e-mail) about your NY sightseeing!! Next time, you can book tix online to go inside the memorial site. It's a very nice tribute.
....and we'll need to plan before your future visits back...WITH QueenM...and maybe our fellow NYC/Metro Area tPFer's?!?!?! Aaaaaggghhh!!! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.