Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Jane or Baby Jane could be cross body. I tried the Hayley and did not like it.

What didn't you like about the hayley?

For me, i'm not a huge fan of how the hayley droops in the middle when you carry it over your shoulder. But that doesn't happen so much if i have like a folder in the bag, so it's not too bad.

If anyone likes the boa print, there is a Zoe and an Alice on Myhabit today for $73.

I lovethe look of the Zoe but I guess it's discontinued? Has anyone seen Zoe on sale on ebay or bonanza much? All that is on ebay now is the zoe in boa and a really beat up silver zoe.

If anyone likes the boa print, there is a Zoe and an Alice on Myhabit today for $73.

I lovethe look of the Zoe but I guess it's discontinued? Has anyone seen Zoe on sale on ebay or bonanza much? All that is on ebay now is the zoe in boa and a really beat up silver zoe.

I think the zoe was replaced by the clara style.

What didn't you like about the hayley?

For me, i'm not a huge fan of how the hayley droops in the middle when you carry it over your shoulder. But that doesn't happen so much if i have like a folder in the bag, so it's not too bad.

It is not the Jane! I am not sure, I did not like how it slouched and while I do think the strap is more comfortable, I do tend to prefer 2 straps. I did like how it looked cross body but do not use cross body bags a lot so I did not want to spend the money if I only liked it that way.

I really wish the Jane (or baby Jane) had a crossbody option.

It is not the Jane! I am not sure, I did not like how it slouched and while I do think the strap is more comfortable, I do tend to prefer 2 straps. I did like how it looked cross body but do not use cross body bags a lot so I did not want to spend the money if I only liked it that way.

I really wish the Jane (or baby Jane) had a crossbody option.

One of the folks who works at the local boutique where I get my MZW bags said a lot of Jane-lovers take the cross body strap of another bag and clip it to the metal loops that fasten the Jane stamps to that bag. Kinda hard to describe - so one end of the cross odd strap is on one side of the Jane and the other is on the opposite corner on the other side. Don't have a Jane so can't take a photo :sad: has anyone else tried this?

While I like my Haley the Janes are great looking. I bought a Frankie last year b/c it was similar style but also had cross body option. Having strap choices is nice. And while I'm addicted to cross body, I tend to use the shorter shoulder strap on my Haley more.

One of the folks who works at the local boutique where I get my MZW bags said a lot of Jane-lovers take the cross body strap of another bag and clip it to the metal loops that fasten the Jane stamps to that bag. Kinda hard to describe - so one end of the cross odd strap is on one side of the Jane and the other is on the opposite corner on the other side. Don't have a Jane so can't take a photo :sad: has anyone else tried this?

Basically like this, you mean? Not sure how those types of bags wear though, since the bag is kinda stuck in between.

Attachments

• 8091509_fpx.jpg
    8091509_fpx.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 526
Hi ladies, so disappointed...I was supposed to go to NYC yesterday and was planning a trip to the MZW flagship store. Unfortunately due to all the East Coast storms, my flight was cancelled, and I couldn't get another. Boo! I will just have to order my Fall bags online and hope I will get there in person soon!

Hi ladies, so disappointed...I was supposed to go to NYC yesterday and was planning a trip to the MZW flagship store. Unfortunately due to all the East Coast storms, my flight was cancelled, and I couldn't get another. Boo! I will just have to order my Fall bags online and hope I will get there in person soon!

So sorry to hear that :sad: which bag are u thinking to order?

i just received my bags from the sale that Flat of the Hill was having the other day. I got the Cayenne Jane and the Black Vivienne. :heart: I also found a Sahara Jane on sale yesterday from Nordstroms! I am SO glad I decided to take a look at this thread. I would have never given a thought about these bags if I hadn't. Out of all the brands I've owned, these are the most comfortable and convenient bags to carry. I'm already looking for my next one! :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will still get your dream bag.

How do you like your order from flat of the hill? Was the black Vivienne on sale?

I love it! It's even dressier looking IRL than online. I got it for $146 (I believe that's the charge, I'd have to look at my receipt to make sure). It was one of their 60% off bags.
(I'm really pleased with both of my purchases from them. They were a delight to work with and shipped out the very day I ordered. I just wish there was a way to order from them online.)

I love it! It's even dressier looking IRL than online. I got it for $146 (I believe that's the charge, I'd have to look at my receipt to make sure). It was one of their 60% off bags.
(I'm really pleased with both of my purchases from them. They were a delight to work with and shipped out the very day I ordered. I just wish there was a way to order from them online.)

Me too! When they announced their sale on face book, I was on the phone the minute the store opened. :roflmfao:

i just received my bags from the sale that Flat of the Hill was having the other day. I got the Cayenne Jane and the Black Vivienne. :heart: I also found a Sahara Jane on sale yesterday from Nordstroms! I am SO glad I decided to take a look at this thread. I would have never given a thought about these bags if I hadn't. Out of all the brands I've owned, these are the most comfortable and convenient bags to carry. I'm already looking for my next one! :biggrin:

was the jane at nordstrom's in-store or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.