HELP! Desperately Seeking........

Looking for a green, black and white large Trapeze, as pictured.

It's not available locally, so was wondering if anyone knew if it's available elsewhere? Cheers.

Dallas Barney's had it three weeks ago, it may be worth a shot to give them a call.

picture.php

Hello ladies (and gents) I'm searching for the Celine pouch that's two tones of black: one shiny and one matte. Has anyone seen this for sale anywhere???

Thanks for your help!

I have this one! I got it at Barney's last November and was the last one in the company (since th came out months before I got it). If you find one it will probably be in bonanza or eBay :sad: good luck!

beauxgoris said:
Hello ladies (and gents) I'm searching for the Celine pouch that's two tones of black: one shiny and one matte. Has anyone seen this for sale anywhere???

Thanks for your help!

There is a new version of this pouch released for Fall 2012 and it is slightly larger than the usual clutch pouch and it has a straight zipped edge instead of the curved L. Very elegant. I saw it in Singapore Céline store.

There is a new version of this pouch released for Fall 2012 and it is slightly larger than the usual clutch pouch and it has a straight zipped edge instead of the curved L. Very elegant. I saw it in Singapore Céline store.

Oh this is good news indeed! I hope I can find it in the US!!!!! :smile: Please keep an eye out for me ladies!!