Pre owed rolex

So i'm thinking of buying a 36mm datejust rolex.. A preowned one. Any suggestion where to get it?

TIA :smile:

Tourneau jewelry sells preowned. If your local one doesn't have it,see if they can check your system and get one transferred in for you.
Do you have a local jeweler ( not a big name retail one) that you trust that sells Rolex ? Mine does and he can get specific preowned for us. ( that's what he did for my DH ).
Also check some online consignment shop like Yoogiscloset.com or annsfabulousfinds.com . I have bought LV bags from the in the past amd I've seen high end brand jewelry & rolexes for sale there !
Good luck !

www.rolexforms.com is a great forum with lots of trusted sellers like DAVIDSW or Mosco.

I have personally bought 5 Rolex watches from DAVIDSW and he have delivered perfectly everytime. I trust him 100%. If you send him a mail and ask for a specific model, I am sure he can help you out and give you a fair quote.

P.S. I have no connection with David, other than being a very satisfied customer.

So i'm thinking of buying a 36mm datejust rolex.. A preowned one. Any suggestion where to get it?

TIA :smile:

Depending on what you're looking at and the age of the watch, it may work out to about even if you calculate in the cost of servicing. This was the case when I purchased my submariner a few years ago.

If you're looking at Rolexes that tend to not hold their value as well (women's small dial, especially with factory diamond dials), there is a huge savings to be gained, but in my research, not so much for popular men's stainless steel sizes!

http://www.rolexforms.com is a great forum with lots of trusted sellers like DAVIDSW or Mosco.

I have personally bought 5 Rolex watches from DAVIDSW and he have delivered perfectly everytime. I trust him 100%. If you send him a mail and ask for a specific model, I am sure he can help you out and give you a fair quote.

P.S. I have no connection with David, other than being a very satisfied customer.

I've purchased three watches from a seller named body bump. His wife is a member on tpf.

As someone mentioned, not all sellers on rolex forum are on the up and up. Must be diligent with research.