Pretty Little Liars *NO BOOK SPOILERS*

apparently tomorrows episode has ezra's brother... i mean really i don't think we need all these extra characters so close to the finale... i have a feeling its going to be too much of a cliffhanger for my own liking...

awesome!! maybe they can have the father on the next one, seriously the ezra comes from a rich family and the mother is against arya is so cliche, and recently their performance of "love is all we need" only made me annoyed

they really need to speed things up a bit and made the 1 hour show more enjoyable
and i do miss caleb and hate how spence and toby getting more distanced lately

Marvellous... why don't they bring on in every single character's family + extended family, should keep the show going for a sizeable chunk of the century :rolleyes:

Compared to Vampire Diaries, where pretty much every single episode had exciting new stuff, be it a relevant character, or a jaw dropping revelation - I think PLL really needs to step it up.

FWIW, I've read neither TVD nor PLL, I can only go by what I've watched so far on TV; TVD is so so awesome, whereas PLL ranges from excellent to meeehhh. I want season 4 of TVD! :pout:

awesome!! maybe they can have the father on the next one, seriously the ezra comes from a rich family and the mother is against arya is so cliche, and recently their performance of "love is all we need" only made me annoyed

they really need to speed things up a bit and made the 1 hour show more enjoyable
and i do miss caleb and hate how spence and toby getting more distanced lately

i forgot to mention, noel khans brother is also tonights episode. i agree, this is just making the story DRAG! and i too haven't read either the TVD or PLL books but the TVD writers did a fantastic job with the story lines keeping the viewers interested throughout. step it up PLL!

To say the latest episode is beyond boring would be an understatement... And what is the deal with that website, they should get it over & done with already; I don't want to watch someone watch videos for the next few episodes.

I still love this show, but I am getting confused about who did what and who's who. I agree there seems to be a lot of extra characters we could do without. Whenever I think they're going somewhere with a story line they drop it and go another way. Like last season I thought something would develop with the Holden character or the guy who took Arya on the plane, but nothing happened. I just stopped having any theories about what's going on because it's pointless.

I an glad that Hanna and Caleb are back together.

Is anyone else a Jenna fan? I think she's one of the most interesting characters because you never know when she's telling the truth or what she's up to. She's very pretty, too.
Oh, and the scene with Aria and Ezra's mother last week was excellent :biggrin:.

Anyone know any of the songs that played in this weeks episode? Particularly the song with Hannah and Caleb in the hallway... When Hannah and Caleb kiss... And at the end when Spencer's alone in her room.. They all kinda sound the same I think are they the same or just similar?

^^ true, I think Ezra is too boring to be A, I don't understand why they need to have his brother on the show as well.
as about the pastor, he seems to be always surrounded with women, even before he bumped into Hannah's mom he was walking with a woman although it's not significant

Paige was being normal in this episode, no outbreak and kinda nice and wise. I don't know why I feel annoyed lately seeing Emily when she's upset, when she cried or being emotional she pressed her lip too much if that makes sense, I don't know what the exact expression to say here