I am so weak...

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
Some of you have probably heard me saying before that I don't feel for the Dentelle line. I've been on the fence about it since the S/S pics were out and 3 weeks ago when I finally saw it IRL, I kinda, sorta decided it was not for me. And all I would get from that line was the gold ludlow.

Forward 2 weeks, I placed my deposit for the gold ludlow and since my fav SA wasn't there, this other SA told me I could only pick up the ludlow around 4 April! blargh!

And today, I decided to pop by LV again just to see if I still feel the same about the Dentelle speedys. My fav SA was there and she patiently showed them to me again. And as I sat there watching the Dentelles grow on me, she said "The Dentelles aren't for sale until tomorrow and if you like it, I'll go ask my manager to let you have it today. You'd be the first customer to walk out of this store with a Dentelle."

I'm blaming this purchase squarely on my SA, lol! But actually, I do like it more and more :smile: I like the aged look! My other recent LV purchases have been quite young and sassy styles like the riveting, roxbury and sac montaigne.

So here are my Dentelles!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• gold_dentelle_ludlow.JPG
    gold_dentelle_ludlow.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 926
  • gold_dentelle_ludlow_speedy.JPG
    gold_dentelle_ludlow_speedy.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 929
  • gold_dentelle_speedy.JPG
    gold_dentelle_speedy.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 944
  • gold_dentelle_speedy_close.JPG
    gold_dentelle_speedy_close.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 936
  • gold_dentelle_speedy_side.JPG
    gold_dentelle_speedy_side.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,007
oo so pretty! congrats :smile: I dont think the Dentelle line is for me. Unless im really grabbed by something i wont buy it! hehe (i LOVE azur, but still havent found anything im truly inlove with)

Congrats on the pre-release purchase :smile:

Congrats!!! This line is growing on me more and more each day. Hated it when I first saw it and now I could actually see myself with something from it. Enjoy - it really is beautiful!