Coach Fall 2012 Non-Legacy Thread

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
For discussion of non-legacy goodies! I know there has to be SOME that are coming out! And I know more than a few of us aren't fans of this Legacy line.

I know Madison is due for something soon. Anyone know specifics or anything else that is coming out?

well i just posted this over in the other thread but here's the info i got on the phone today:

i'm going to add the info I got from Jax about upcoming Isabelle colors:
black/silver available 8/23
magenta/silver (svmj) available 8/14
mahogany/brass- unknown availability
jade/silver- unknown availability
citron/silver- unknown availabilty

the last two I'm unsure of because one person mentioned citron, and then another person (I got disconnected and had to call back) mentioned the jade, and went into more detail about the color being the same as a previous jade in other styles. So not sure what to make of that but that's what they told me

And patent in unknown colors (style # 21240 was given to me) at a price point of $378.00

I am also wondering about this groovy I found on the DD- not sure if it's an older style or new. Jax said it is leather not liquid gloss, and its $298. Black, Parchment and Fuschia
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/19855_a1?.jpg

Last edited:
also- what's coming next floorset? Poppy? I've heard mentions of Madison in October and someone mentioned relaunch of Kristin in September...but nothing of what's coming in a couple weeks?

Didn't Poppy get a little refresh before Legacy? I know some new Willis styles came out... Like the larger gray colorblock that I wish they had when I bought my smaller gray colorblock! LOL

Madison is the only thing I can think of...

Didn't Poppy get a little refresh before Legacy? I know some new Willis styles came out... Like the larger gray colorblock that I wish they had when I bought my smaller gray colorblock! LOL

Madison is the only thing I can think of...

yeah, poppy did have a recent update....i would love two Madison updates in the fall! Madison is my favorite line!!

Thanks for starting this! I can appreciate the legacy line and am happy there are lots of fans of it. I am just a Madison girl tried and true. Hoping for some fun new stuff and if ANYONE at COACH has magical powers, bring back the large sophia, pretty please :smile:.

Legacy and Madison are always favorites of mine. I look forward to the new Madison pieces because I always get one for my bday. I'm really hoping for some new patent leather pieces although I was very disappointed with my patent Lindsey. I'm also really hoping for some new awesome fall colors. Hooray for fall styles!

I would die for large Sophia! I had the bronze laser cut, which was my HG.... until the color rubbed off. I haven't found a suitable replacement yet.

I still have crisscross Lindsey in the closet... with tags on. Sigh.

I would die for large Sophia! I had the bronze laser cut, which was my HG.... until the color rubbed off. I haven't found a suitable replacement yet.

I still have crisscross Lindsey in the closet... with tags on. Sigh.

OMG, me too! I love the color of the criss-cross but for whatever reason, there she sits with her tags. I think it is a sign that I need to exchange for something else but what?!? That is why I want to see the new styles and colors of Madison before I do anything. You will have to PM me if you embrace her or exchange her for something different - I would be interested to know :smile:.

Thank you soooo much. I was going to start this exact same thread the other day but I'm having so much trouble posting to tPF lately. I don't even know if this will work. . . .

I don't think anyone should get their hopes up about Kristin coming back. I think we've all been told and heard different things, and seeing as how it was my favorite line, I'd love to see it, but what I've heard wouldn't seem to incdicate it's coming back. Sniff.

I was also hearing (and hoping) for a small Caroline!! Now that would be a fab addition.

So my wishlist:

1) Animal print regular Caroline
2) Small size Caroline
3) A large Sophia or something of that size (not likely to come true, right?)

OH, and while we are at it, can we please have some more fobs???? And pony's? The selection is slim right now on the Coach website.

I have a PCE and for the first time ever, I think it's gonna go unused...