Need help to decide between 07 black ggh and 08 EB ggh work

Wow, both are beautiful, and without seeing, difficult to say. But according to the many experts on the Forum, 07 leather is outstanding, and Black is always a top option. So, I'll vote Black.

Wow, both are beautiful, and without seeing, difficult to say. But according to the many experts on the Forum, 07 leather is outstanding, and Black is always a top option. So, I'll vote Black.

thank for your vote i actually want both of them:biggrin::biggrin: The EB one is in like new condition the black one is in mint condition.

do you think EB with GGH is practical? does it go with many out fit? mostly i wear whit and black and earth tone.

EB GGH is a rare find! If it is in stellar shape I would choose that!
But I love Balenciaga blues!

thank for your vote i actually want both of them:biggrin::biggrin: The EB one is in like new condition the black one is in mint condition.

do you think EB with GGH is practical? does it go with many out fit? mostly i wear whit and black and earth tone.

As others have noted, finding an EB with GGH is truly a "find"!!

Personally, I like the contrast of the GGH against the EB, but some might find it too "blingy". The Black/GGH is a classic, and the '07 leather was (IMO) one of the finest years ever!

As others have noted, finding an EB with GGH is truly a "find"!!

Personally, I like the contrast of the GGH against the EB, but some might find it too "blingy". The Black/GGH is a classic, and the '07 leather was (IMO) one of the finest years ever!

thank for your vote. do you have any pics of yours with EB?
I'm actually a stocker of your posts. I love your taste and your bags ;)

thank for your vote. do you have any pics of yours with EB?
I'm actually a stocker of your posts. I love your taste and your bags ;)

I have the '07 French Blue GGH PT (I think it's at/around Page 5/6 in my Bal-a-Palooza thread). Personally, I love it ..

I did have an EB GSH Coin Purse; pics below ...
IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Electric Blue..... stunning color and IMO very versatile, I can wear a blue bag with everything.
It's true that the 07 leather is outstanding but a lot of the 07 Black's tend to turn greenish, I'm a true 07 lover but 07 Black... no way!
I'll go with EB, a rare find with GGH, stunning! A true gem.
Good luck