VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw it I thought it was alternating tiger's eye and yg. That would be incredible. Like you, I don't think I can do wood!

First, I did not think I could do wood, but wood can be as hard as, as durable as stone... I don't swim with it anyway.:biggrin: I must see it IRL! I have a PG long necklace, so TE x PG might have a special appeal!

By the way, your earring collection is too great to exist in this world!!! My problem is I cannot wear a heavy earclip. My PG vintage alhambra weighs 4.9g, which seems to be maximum!!! Do you think your WG vintage alhambra pave weighs more? I want to add diamond earrings in the future. (I am sure I can wear the socrates 3-motif one, which weighs 4.2g!)

Here are the pictures and pricing info I got from one of my SAs in mid-July on the perm collection letterwood and rg pieces:
She says "Prices are the same as MOP":
10 motif necklace $ 7,400
20 motif necklace $14,800
Earrings $4150
5 motif bracelet $3,700
The piece that interests me the most is oversized pendant on 38" chain that can be worn single or doubled for $5,350
I think that would be a very versatile piece.

Thanks for sharing that information texasbrooke!
The pendant is very pretty....I like it doubled.

First, I did not think I could do wood, but wood can be as hard as, as durable as stone... I don't swim with it anyway.:biggrin: I must see it IRL! I have a PG long necklace, so TE x PG might have a special appeal!

By the way, your earring collection is too great to exist in this world!!! My problem is I cannot wear a heavy earclip. My PG vintage alhambra weighs 4.9g, which seems to be maximum!!! Do you think your WG vintage alhambra pave weighs more? I want to add diamond earrings in the future. (I am sure I can wear the socrates 3-motif one, which weighs 4.2g!)

Thank you!

I don't notice any additional weight for the pave, although I haven't weighed them. The only ear clip that feels heavy for me is the two motif Magic ear clip. I wear a support behind the ear clip to bear the weight of that one!

You can find a product called Lobe Wonder at Claires.
This is a great product..like tiny clear tape like disks that you stick to the underside of your ear. You then put your earring on. It provides excellent, invisible support!
One of my ear lobes is slightly torn. These make all of my earrings sit up beautifully.
I recommend them highly....

I tried these on at VCA Chicago and I have to say they were yummy!

Perlee white gold, one row diamond hoop earrings
$20,200, 1.4 carats

Sorry for the big pic, but I couldn't resize it down!

perleewgonerowdiahoops.jpg

Please get these. They are beautiful, I saw them IRL. :wlae::faint:

I bet you have a bag or two that would fund these beauties.

Thank you to all the ladies here who helped me with SA info (you know who you lovlies are!) and guiding me to my first piece. Thank you to aalinkaa for enabling me with her reveal!

I ended up with this one because I didn't want to miss out on it before the price was even higher. Also, I think I can get the onyx bracelet without any problems of it "running out" any time soon. Here goes:

Turq Sweets in YG!!!!!! My DH said to make a VCA list because he likes them too. I said, "I already have one". LOL
VCA Turq Sweets-08 Aug 2012.JPG

Thank you!

I don't notice any additional weight for the pave, although I haven't weighed them. The only ear clip that feels heavy for me is the two motif Magic ear clip. I wear a support behind the ear clip to bear the weight of that one!

Thanks sbelle!! I cannot wait to see your new earrings!!! Perlee diamond hoop earrings??? They are definitely gorgeours! I know you will be able to wear them very well!!!:smile:

You can find a product called Lobe Wonder at Claires.
This is a great product..like tiny clear tape like disks that you stick to the underside of your ear. You then put your earring on. It provides excellent, invisible support!
One of my ear lobes is slightly torn. These make all of my earrings sit up beautifully.
I recommend them highly....

Thanks tgg!!! I have found many pics of Wonder Bra!!!:biggrin:

Thank you to all the ladies here who helped me with SA info (you know who you lovlies are!) and guiding me to my first piece. Thank you to aalinkaa for enabling me with her reveal!

I ended up with this one because I didn't want to miss out on it before the price was even higher. Also, I think I can get the onyx bracelet without any problems of it "running out" any time soon. Here goes:

Turq Sweets in YG!!!!!! My DH said to make a VCA list because he likes them too. I said, "I already have one". LOL
View attachment 1826655

Congrats on your first VCA piece!!! I am happy for you!!!
MODELING PICS PLEASE!!! (perhaps, tomorrow...;))

Status
Not open for further replies.