Next LV: The one that got away or the new Louise wallet?

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I have a chance to get a Tivoli PM preloved.
This bag was supposed to be my first LV a few years ago but I balked at the high price (hahaha that was then) and opted for a mono speedy 25 instead.

Speedy is now long gone to my girlfriend, and I do not have any other mono bags and am craving one now :biggrin:....But I also do not have a big wallet, am using just a cles. It is fine for most times but would be nice to use a bigger one for my bigger bags.

The wallet will turn out to be more expensive than the Tivoli!

I feel this is my chance to try out the Tivoli without spending too much moolah on a brand new one (since I have my eyes on the empreinte speedy next year).

I am on a ban so not even supposed to buy anything but dearest Hubby is making a one time exception. So I have to be smart since I cannot buy anything till I am caught up with my budget (early next year hopefully).

TIA!

İ think the same, firstly bags then slgs, so my vote is go with tivolli, if you wont like u can sell it without losing that much as it is preloved..:smile:

İ think the same, firstly bags then slgs, so my vote is go with tivolli, if you wont like u can sell it without losing that much as it is preloved..:smile:

That is true...and I did have a pomme ZCP as a "bigger purse" but it kinda sat in my drawer for a while I had to let it go...thanks!

I'm kind of torn because I'm big on having a great wallet...but I also know all too well about that one bag you can't get out of your head.

Thanks...maybe I can just wait to save up for the wallet since I am ok with not having a big one so far....I just wish the Tivoli were a little newer...but I guess I can't have it all haha.

If you’ve wanted the Tivoli for this long then you should probably get it. You don’t want to end up breaking the ban again. Besides, as it sounds, you should get the one that is more budget friendly.

If you’ve wanted the Tivoli for this long then you should probably get it. You don’t want to end up breaking the ban again. Besides, as it sounds, you should get the one that is more budget friendly.

Thanks! actually, silly me...I have not even asked DH how much he is giving me, maybe I can get both! Or a totally different bag hahaha..see this is what happens everytime I want to buy a Tivoli.., my brain gets fried LOL!

Tivoli! You can always look at a cheaper line for quality wallets, and save up for the LV one a while later in the mean-time; unless you decide a matching wallet isn't nessecary.

I'd go w/ the tivoli. There are so many nice wallets out there for a lot cheaper that can hold you over. Although I just got a zippy compact and I LOVE it, but I'd still choose a bag over a wallet.