I HaD so MuCh FuN w/ ReVeaL- DeCiDed my 2nd

I love your bag, it´s fabulous!! I am a newbie as well and I am crazy in love with the reissue chain, it´s so elegant, so classic. And the color is beautiful. You did great. Congrats :love:

Gorgeous bag! :smile: congrats!

I love your bag, it´s fabulous!! I am a newbie as well and I am crazy in love with the reissue chain, it´s so elegant, so classic. And the color is beautiful. You did great. Congrats :love:

babyG, thanks :wlae::smile:

Emerilla, hi fellow newbie:wave: thanks 4 stopping by:flowers:... i also love dat its alot lighter than d classic jumbo and it has a casual understated look:love::loveeyes:

thank u both for sharing my joy i know i'm trying to be good til next yr:shame: so i wont have another reveal for ahwile:sweatdrop: tc! :tender:

congrats on your new bag!

beautiful!!!!
I have been on vacation and just catching up. May I ask how much?

myrkur, thanks 4 stopping by. yes i love:hbeat: it but its still unused cause i just came back from a 3 week family vacation:giggles: & i didn't want to use it there 4 fear of getting dirty:shame: lolz.
boyker, we both wer just in a vacation:yahoo: hope u had so much fun like i did:whistle: it is 5400$ plus tax. tc:tender:

myrkur, thanks 4 stopping by. yes i love:hbeat: it but its still unused cause i just came back from a 3 week family vacation:giggles: & i didn't want to use it there 4 fear of getting dirty:shame: lolz.
boyker, we both wer just in a vacation:yahoo: hope u had so much fun like i did:whistle: it is 5400$ plus tax. tc:tender:

Milksway25!
I know what I'm gg to buy next! This clutch! Yours are so beautiful!:P
Btw, can the chain be detached?

I am so sorry to confuse u! I meant your red clutch but I was so excited that I post in the wrong thread!:P

Really love your clutch and hope to see more mod pic of you with your clutch:biggrin:

~seedlessplum, are u talking about this reissue? or my red clutch?:thinking: sorry i'm a lil bit confused. hehe:giggles: both cannot be detached thou... regardless thou its a nice addition to any chanel collection :loveeyes: tc :tender: