Dance Moms

^^huh??!! Where did that come from? Because Melissa is engaged? The way I see it is that Melissa is at the studio all the time and even helps out there to help with the girls tuition costs.

grace04 said:
So disappointed in the Miami version of Dance Moms. The moms aren't just obnoxious like the PA moms, they are completely revolting. It doesn't seem like any of them have any redeemable characteristics at all. When Angel referred to the moms as "animals", he was totally right. And what is up with the dancing? It doesn't seem to be dancing at all, it is just a series of unconnected movements. Running around the stage striking poses isn't exactly the kind of "dancing" that will get these kids anywhere. When Hannah did her solo, I actually cringed at the hideous and unflattering moves they gave to that poor girl. Yes, the fan kicks and leg extensions are nice, but that alone does not constitute a dance. Iluvshopping, you are 100% right!

I'm so glad you said this. I am so frustrated watching their dancing. The choreography is just awful. Holding the leg extensions. And most of their moves they look like they're convulsing.

On another note though, I actually thought Hannah did pretty well in the duet this week. She pulled it off.

Kimmie(?) is growing on me. or at least with her dance this past week, even though she still had a small amount of those weird disjointed moves but not as many.

and what is up with their group number outfits? they ALWAYS look like the same. like bondage outfits.

I'm watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland right now, and I just got past the part where Alice call the Queen a "fat, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant."

I'm pretty sure a lot of those Dance Moms want to call Abby that on a daily basis.

I'm watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland right now, and I just got past the part where Alice call the Queen a "fat, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant."

I'm pretty sure a lot of those Dance Moms want to call Abby that on a daily basis.

they showed a preview of the new episodes and one of the moms does tell her to stop eating because that's why she's so fat. it was due to some huge blowout, the kids were crying, the moms were taking their kids home and one mom comes in and starts on a rampage against abby. but i missed the reason

Anyone still watching the original Dance Moms in PA? I love this show it brings back so many memories from the ten years I went to dancing school.

Maddy is a natural performer I can see her on Broadway. I love Chole too she has the body of a dancer she's so graceful and I hope she continues with the Joffrey Ballet. Nayla and Paige have really improved this season. It's fun to watch these kids grow and improve in dance.

Yaye! This thread is moving again! Love to watch this show -- mostly for the parts where you see the genuine friendship and support among the girls. And it's always nice to see someone work hard and achieve something. I wish they would focus more on that than the petty Mom fighting. Then again, it is called Dance "MOMS." Haven't read the whole thread but has anyone already mentioned that Jill kinda looks like a busted version of Dr. Phil's wife? And what's with Kelly's hair? Didn't work for Kate Gosselin, not really working for her either....

I'm glad to see this thread again - I could not find it last time I looked.

I love watching this show for both the dancing and the crazy moms. The mom I have the least tolerance for is Kelly. Absolutely nothing makes her happy, and she thinks everything is a conspiracy against her girls. Then she has the nerve to change choreography and pull the girls from their numbers at the last minute. She also needs serious help with her over-the-top makeup and those ridiculous droopy long pieces of hair by her face. Drives me nuts.

Ohhhhhh snnnnnnaaapppp! Did anyone see the teaser for next week? Looks like the ladies are calling out Melissa on her alleged affair!

My DVR didn't record that...Can't wait to see that!

It was terrible when Abby called Chloe a sneaky child. :shucks:A remark like that will stay with that kid forever. I wonder how much of the drama is real, though? You just never know with all these reality (not really reality) shows.

My DVR didn't record that...Can't wait to see that!

It was terrible when Abby called Chloe a sneaky child. :shucks:A remark like that will stay with that kid forever. I wonder how much of the drama is real, though? You just never know with all these reality (not really reality) shows.

i'm sure most of it is faked, but how do you tell a child "i'm going to say this about you... or about your mom in front of you..... but it's all fake" ???
these girls can't possibly understand everything that goes on in front of them.