Which clutch did i buy? Reveal

Yay!!! Roxaholic you have cracked it thats another word in the title of my lovely clutch.
Now you should guess it.
The colour is the best bit though i saw a small lexus this colour the other day and it just striking.
I want to sell my toyota prius and buy the Lexus instead ha ha ha just for this colour.
Look on Mo's ref library as she has a few which colour did i get?
J.A.N did you see my Bays clutch reveal?

Bayswater clutch, but which colour hmm, my guess was deer brown but seems a strange colour for a car haha :biggrin:

Yay thats what its called but i havent seen it in that colour as yet or a car for that matter.
No its def not that colour as i have oak in my collection.
This colour is very vibrant and different to any colour i have at present.
I have a keyring in my collection that i think will match this as its virtually the same colour. Another clue.
Another point its the older bayswater clutch larger version not the smaller thats why the confusion.

Is it the Bayswater large shoulder bag/clutch with one shoulder strap? If so we are bag twins! :biggrin: Mine is in blueberry glazed goat leather. I wonder what colour yours is, I think they did a type of reddish/orange which was gorgeous? :thinking: I really wish Mulberry still produced this style, I was lucky and found mine on Ebay last year in brand new condition from another TPF'r.