*~*~*The Bag collection in Traveler's closet *~*~*

Carried a Gucci today...

1344316365-1.jpg

Hi vdb, the new releases are now made in China. There were RM exclusives recently in their website that were made in the USA.

Thank you very much for answering my questions.
I just bought a bag on the amazon.com site but I see it says made ​​in China. I'm pretty frustrated and hesitated whether to continue or not to buy RM bag even though I really like them. I do not want to buy goods made in China. Please tell me some where exactly RM bag is manufactured in the United States. Quality products made ​​in China compared to the quality of products manufactured in the USA is different?
Tks

Last edited:
Hi vdb, there's actually a thread about it in the RM subforum. Sharing you the link:
Rebecca Minkoff: Made in USA vs Made in China .

Personally, I initially preferred RMs made in the USA and my first few purchases were indeed such. But then, I got attracted with the leathers and colors of some pieces that I didn't mind anymore whether where my purchases were made. So far, the quality of my RMs, regardless of where it was made, has been consistently great. I don't feel the difference. HTH :smile:

Btw, which bag did you buy from Amazon?

Thank you very much for answering my questions.
I just bought a bag on the amazon.com site but I see it says made ​​in China. I'm pretty frustrated and hesitated whether to continue or not to buy RM bag even though I really like them. I do not want to buy goods made in China. Please tell me some where exactly RM bag is manufactured in the United States. Quality products made ​​in China compared to the quality of products manufactured in the USA is different?
Tks

Hi vdb, there's actually a thread about it in the RM subforum. Sharing you the link:
Rebecca Minkoff: Made in USA vs Made in China .

Personally, I initially preferred RMs made in the USA and my first few purchases were indeed such. But then, I got attracted with the leathers and colors of some pieces that I didn't mind anymore whether where my purchases were made. So far, the quality of my RMs, regardless of where it was made, has been consistently great. I don't feel the difference. HTH :smile:

Btw, which bag did you buy from Amazon?

Thank you so much for your sharing and answering my question! I can't say that i am not disappointed when received the bag made in China.

Went to "Max's Restaurant" with Rebecca Minkoff Magenta Croc trim MAM to pay the downpayment for my youngest's 1st birthday...
1344778912-1.jpg

...then I went to "Let's Face It" to have a facial/mani/pedi :smile:

1344779030.jpg