Recent purchases - Where is your Chloe bag made?

GemsBerry

O.G.
Nov 10, 2011
I wonder where Chloe makes their bags nowadays. I was sure all of them are made in Italy. But when I was changing to another bag today and cleansing inner pocket in my small Elsie I looked at the tag and hello "made in Bulgaria". So now they are making bags in Bulgaria :wondering (just in case the bag is from Chloe Las Vegas boutique).
I got curious, I have 5 Chloe bags that I bought in last two years and looked at all of them. I inspected my 2 Marcies crossbody, both are made in Spain. Elsie shoulder (with chain) is made in Italy as well as Paraty.

I think it's interesting to look at where Chloe makes particular styles nowadays. It looks like Marcies are made in Spain, Paraties in Italy, Elsies in Italy and now in Bulgaria, but I may be wrong.

Please share where your bag is made, what style it is and when did you buy it (recent purchases).:biggrin:

I wonder where Chloe makes their bags nowadays. I was sure all of them are made in Italy. But when I was changing to another bag today and cleansing inner pocket in my small Elsie I looked at the tag and hello "made in Bulgaria". So now they are making bags in Bulgaria :wondering (just in case the bag is from Chloe Las Vegas boutique).
I got curious, I have 5 Chloe bags that I bought in last two years and looked at all of them. I inspected my 2 Marcies crossbody, both are made in Spain. Elsie shoulder (with chain) is made in Italy as well as Paraty.

I think it's interesting to look at where Chloe makes particular styles nowadays. It looks like Marcies are made in Spain, Paraties in Italy, Elsies in Italy and now in Bulgaria, but I may be wrong.

Please share where your bag is made, what style it is and when did you buy it (recent purchases).:biggrin:

My medium Elsie bought a few years ago was made in Hungary.

My Elsie is made in Hungary, and I purchased July 2012 from Chloe Boutique in Las Vegas :heart: I was checking out the other Elsies while I was there (shoulder bag, python, etc.) and they all seemed to be made in Hungary as well.

I haven't yet seen a Paraty that wasn't made in Italy so far, but I believe I have seen "Made in Spain" on a Marcie or two if I'm not mistaken.

HTH, girlie! :biggrin: