Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

I had sent in a bag for spa and there was mould on the inside. I have yet to receive the bag and I'm still waiting anxiously for it's return as I am not sure what extend of repair the craftsman can do with it. Not to mention, the many months of waiting does make me nervous as I have asked if they were able to do it and there was no definite answer given by the SA. I'm just crossing my fingers and toes for it. I shall update on the result of it when I get to see it.

I had sent in a bag for spa and there was mould on the inside. I have yet to receive the bag and I'm still waiting anxiously for it's return as I am not sure what extend of repair the craftsman can do with it. Not to mention, the many months of waiting does make me nervous as I have asked if they were able to do it and there was no definite answer given by the SA. I'm just crossing my fingers and toes for it. I shall update on the result of it when I get to see it.

Oh dear how long have u been waiting already? by the way why was there mould in ur bag? Was it bcos u didnt use it for a very long time?

Hi there, i bought a b30. Blue jean and it needes to be polished so my. Friend helped me bring the bag to paris. Sadly they asked for receipt and my friend tried to explain to them that this bag was bought from someone elsee. They refused to repair the bag for me. I dont know why. Anyone has similar experience? Thanks

Hi i have birkin 35 clemence bougainville, but why the hardware turn tarnish, does any one know the place that i can fix it? i bought it from the reseller so do you guys think the H boutique will do it for me?

Hi, my name is Leticia and im from Brazil... I own from my mother a vintage kelly bag, with the X serial number, but infotunally the bag is in a poor state... In Setember im gonna live in paris for 3 months to study French and i would like to know if have some ''restoration'' service to my bag. And how long i have to wait and if have some price that i need pay. Thank you for your time. Best Regards.

Oh dear how long have u been waiting already? by the way why was there mould in ur bag? Was it bcos u didnt use it for a very long time?

I have been waiting for 3 months but I guess I will have shown more patience if they were more clear with whether the craftsperson being present or not.. their communication is utterly confusing.

The mould was also partly due to the humidity as well. :Push:

Sigh~ Now I just hope that after waiting for so long, the bag is well refurbished as I believe no customer will appreciate being hung around for so long and paying a few hundred dollar to be told that they are not able to help with it. :nogood:

I have been waiting for 3 months but I guess I will have shown more patience if they were more clear with whether the craftsperson being present or not.. their communication is utterly confusing.

The mould was also partly due to the humidity as well. :Push:

Sigh~ Now I just hope that after waiting for so long, the bag is well refurbished as I believe no customer will appreciate being hung around for so long and paying a few hundred dollar to be told that they are not able to help with it. :nogood:

ic u brgt it to which SG Hermes store? Did u call them again to check status?