Amanda Bynes Thread

ok the first time, fine it was an accident, she made an error in judgement, like how some of us have driven home after a few drinks.

the second time it happened, ok maybe she's having a hard time and since she's a celebrity, people are too hard on her.

but now a third time!! really?!?! enough is enough. I don't get why celebrities don't hire a driver. that's what most rich people do.

Like when me and my friends go out, and we know we are gonna party big- we get a car service..that way everyone can drink and we don't have to worry about anything.

ok the first time, fine it was an accident, she made an error in judgement, like how some of us have driven home after a few drinks.

the second time it happened, ok maybe she's having a hard time and since she's a celebrity, people are too hard on her.

but now a third time!! really?!?! enough is enough. I don't get why celebrities don't hire a driver. that's what most rich people do.

Like when me and my friends go out, and we know we are gonna party big- we get a car service..that way everyone can drink and we don't have to worry about anything.
True facts. Like, I'm in college and my friends and I call cabs. It's easy and no one gets arrested. Like, there are no excuses.

Amanda Bynes shows off her platinum blonde locks as she leaves Starbucks on Tuesday (August 14) in Woodland Hills, Calif.

The 26-year-old actress picked up a hibiscus iced tea before heading into CVS Pharmacy to do some shopping.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Amanda Bynes

Amanda pleaded “not guilty” to her misdemeanor DUI charge back in June – she has a pretrial setting conference scheduled for September 12.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 1,013
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 1,047
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 1,063