My Colorful Celine Collection

kfang said:
I posted this picture in the "post your celine bag picture here" thread a long time ago and I have just recently started a blog and thought I'd share some of my Celines in action! :smile:

For more full outfits, and everything fashion, please follow me on Instagram: fangkatie
&
My Blog: http://colorofmyfangs.blogspot.com

Enjoy and Thanks! :smile:

Love your bags and your style. Checkout my blog as well www.wellhellothirties.com

the first 2 mini luggage in that group shot is my fav! you have amazing bags in general.
Thank you!
You have an amazing collection, love them all :love:
Thank you!
Great collection. Jealous!
Thank you!
Omg you are crazy like me - we are both bitten by the Celine bug and we both have many of the same minis!! I'll post mine soon :smile: I was embarrassed to admit this until I saw your collection
Haha embrace it!
amazing collection!
Thank you!
Wow.....Amazing!!!
Which one is your favorite?
Thank you! I love them all! I can never choose =)
you have the best Celine collection ! hands down in my opinion!!! love them all!!!
Thank you so much!

Love it so much!! :heart:
Thank you!
all amazing bags, but i am smitten by that classic box!! thanks for sharing
Thank you!
Gorgeous collection! Love all of your outfits and bags, you look beautiful indeed, thanks for sharing! :smile:
Thank you!
your collection is insane! :loveeyes::loveeyes:
Thank you!
Love your bags and your style. Checkout my blog as well www.wellhellothirties.com
Thank you! I definitely will!

wow you look fab! I love the first pic with the vibrant blue and pic colours!
Thank you!
You carry them so stylishly!! And I love your entire collection. The royal blue is my favorite! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!
seriously speechless :faint:

i love your blog too, you have such great style!
Haha thank you for your support!
wow! love the red one! :love:
Thank you!
OMG, love love love your collection!
Thank you!
OMG WOW, your collection is TDF! :love:
Thank you!!