Classique Clip! The new clutch for men?!

Thank you.it is really very practical. I know this thread is just all about Clips but I cannot help but share my other baby. My Squash S in Dark Night (Spring/Summer 2011).

I love this bag, have not seen it IRL but it appeared a lot smaller on bal.com. It looks much bigger in your pics and DK is one of my favourite colours.

Thanks Markymark, then it's not mine, already have a LV Keepall 45 and would prefer a smaller one.

I've got the City, but too many comments it would be too feminine... so I thought the Squash would be an alternative, but that's too big for my daily use. Size wise the City is great...

Thanks Markymark, then it's not mine, already have a LV Keepall 45 and would prefer a smaller one.

I've got the City, but too many comments it would be too feminine... so I thought the Squash would be an alternative, but that's too big for my daily use. Size wise the City is great...

Well if you like a smaller one then get the Voyage or just like my folder (see http://world.balenciaga.com/en_US/s...s/men/travel/balenciaga-folder_804451816.html)

At least it is still from the Men's line so nobody could tease you about it. Here are some pictures of my Black Folder in Nylon and Camel leather from the Fall/Winter 2010 collection.

Attachments

• balenciaga voyager1.jpg
    balenciaga voyager1.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 2,861
  • balenciaga voyager.jpg
    balenciaga voyager.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 2,537
The Voyage looks great too, but that would be too big for my daily use as well. And too near in size to my Keepall 45. I have a LV Mick MM that is smaller (maybe like your folder) and it holds my MacBook, so now I would prefer something like the City, so with handles, but with no teasing ;)))

The Voyage looks great too, but that would be too big for my daily use as well. And too near in size to my Keepall 45. I have a LV Mick MM that is smaller (maybe like your folder) and it holds my MacBook, so now I would prefer something like the City, so with handles, but with no teasing ;)))

Hahaha. Point taken. post a modeling pic with your City.:smile:

i have the blue roi one. but there's actually not much compartments. just 2 zipped one on top and the front. but i kinda like that even the ring at the side says " balenciaga paris" . LOL.

photo-10.jpg

here's mine. btw. im a guy too.
Your clutch is gorgeous!! =)

Went out yesterday and got the m clip after seeing all of these amazing pics and comments. I got the Ecorce colour; the leather is omg, thick and chewy. I have read mixed comments about the leather for this year but I am so impressed. Will take some pics and post soon.