Ballon Bleu...which size? Meduim or Large

Which size

• Medium

• Large

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am deciding between the medium and large vs. the tank francaise. I like the medium ballon bleu but it all depends on your wrist and where you plan on wearing it. Any thoughts on the BB vs the tank francaise?

Pazdzernika said:
Hey gals! I know this is old but I'm in the process of procuring one of these beauties! I'm deciding between M and L and when I tried on the L all the men in the boutique took it upon themselves to try and dissuade me. I don't know what it was but I was instantly attracted to the "oversized" look. Anyways, just curious - do you happen to know what your wrist measurements are? I think the L look fab on you and not ridiculously large. My wrist is about 5.5" and just wanted to know your size (if you knew it) for comparison. TIA!

I'm a smidgen under 6". When I was trying it on the male SA said it looked "incredibly chic"! ;)

I know ppl don't agree on whether this matters, but I'm quite tall, which is why I think I like the look.

my wrist is 6.5"...good luck deciding... I love this watch!!

I'm a smidgen under 6". When I was trying it on the male SA said it looked "incredibly chic"! ;)

I know ppl don't agree on whether this matters, but I'm quite tall, which is why I think I like the look.

Thanks! You know, it's been a weird last two weeks - my absolute FAVOURITE watch broke (literally fell apart while I was walking and a metal part fell into oblivion) and my second watch fell *very lightly* onto the bathroom (tile) floor and shattered/chipped the glass face! These weren't exactly cheap watches, either! I think it's a clear sign from above that I need this watch....or maybe that I definitely SHOULD NOT buy another watch, let alone a more expensive one, lest it falls and shatters on the pavement as well!! These sorts of things happen in threes, you know....

Girls, I am also trying to decide between medium and large. I have 6" wrist and I do like large watches....but the large seems awfully big. Any new pictures?

I just recently watched the movie "something borrowed". Really crappy movie but I think Kate Hudson was wearing a large BB with the love bracelet. Maybe you can checked out the movie. It looks great on her but she is also very tall.