Ashoka cut

klcar1

Mar 18, 2012
Hi, I am new to looking at e rings, I have been considering emerald cut but recently saw a pic of Reece withersppon's ring which looks gorgeous and is a cut which I had not heard before. Does anyone have any information on Ashoka cuts, are they expensive and if so worth the price? Thanks

I don't know a whole lot other than they are very expensive but I believe they are accessible to the general public (not limited to celebs/the very rich). It requires a large stone in the rough as much is cut down but it does feature a very cool looking almost criss-cross step cut.

i tried on an ashoka recently that was just a little over 1 carat set in a pretty halo setting, it was nice but very expensive retailed at about 16,700

Thank you for the suggestions, is criss cut exclusive to that designer or readily available, it is great looking. Hmmm I would love Ashoka but budget is around 10-15k so maybe need to look at other options. Thanks for your help

Thank you for the suggestions, is criss cut exclusive to that designer or readily available, it is great looking. Hmmm I would love Ashoka but budget is around 10-15k so maybe need to look at other options. Thanks for your help

The Crisscut is exclusive to Christopher Designs (he developed the cut) however the line is carried by some jewelers. I believe the list is included on the website.

Good Luck!