My first LV handbag Sofia Coppola!!!

Isn't she gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! I as well (Im sure) as the other SC owners love these reveals! Reminds and refreshes that feeling for me! Hmmm so now that you have this awesome SC... what color SC next? hahaha jk jk, so bad. Enjoy her! Sometimes i stick my face into the suede interior to take a whiff lol... :woot: Sigh, gotta love that cobalt color turning black and blue with different lighting.

Wow, what a fabulous first bag! It is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!

Aww thanks sweetie!!!

Gorgeous!! Congrats on your first LV handbag.. I'm jealous as I would love to own a SC too..:biggrin:

Thank you hun, do you not have one of these? I remember seeing your avatar in the SC thread but I can't remember if you showed a bag...

OMG the bag and charm are absolutely stunning! Congrats!

Thanks hun!!!

Amazzzzzzing! :P

Wow. That's a bold move for a first bag. It's beautiful. Usually people start with the canvas pieces. Congrats! :smile:

Thanks hun, I guess this bag is mighty special for me to make it my first LV :biggrin:

Congrats on the wonderful bag~!!

Thank you sweetie!!!

Isn't she gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! I as well (Im sure) as the other SC owners love these reveals! Reminds and refreshes that feeling for me! Hmmm so now that you have this awesome SC... what color SC next? hahaha jk jk, so bad. Enjoy her! Sometimes i stick my face into the suede interior to take a whiff lol... :woot: Sigh, gotta love that cobalt color turning black and blue with different lighting.

Thank you darling! Your pics helped me out a lot so thank you for sharing them! She is extremely gorgeous! I love how she looks like a million bucks but not every one necessarily knows what brand it is so she can go under the radar & I also love that this bag isn't as easy to find as other LV bags, she is so special! hehe DH tells me she looks "expensive & important" to him and he isn't into designer brands as I am! I would love to own the cream color now but I'm sure that will be very hard to find! Alas, I can go on & on about this bag but I must go watch True blood now hehe!!! :couch:

Thank you hun, do you not have one of these? I remember seeing your avatar in the SC thread but I can't remember if you showed a bag...

No! But it's on my list..:biggrin: I wanted the creme color but I'm too scared to own an expensive bag in light color.. So I'll wait til they come up with a color that will interest me..:biggrin:

Yes, I go check out the SC clubhouse coz I really want to own this bag one day.. I know that day will come soon..:hbeat: (I just don't know how soon is soon..:giggles:smile: