Designer Brands You Will Never Buy

Brands dont matter to me, it's all the extra junk that some purses have hanging off them or how large they are. I like simple, refined lines. Classic looks that go with everything. I also think bags should fit a body type. Petite women need smaller bags and larger women need larger bags.

I can not say "I will never buy..." A brand that I am not attracted to right now might design something amazing later. If its nice and I like it, I will buy it, no matter what brand it is. : )

I have a love hate relationship with the LV monogram speedy, which is turning more towards love these days. Due to its commonality, I'd feel like a sheep if I purchased it. I also dislike the small handles and lack of shoulder strap. The shape is also fairly unflattering when it isn't completely filled out.

However, the quality, as I've heard, is brilliant. I love the lock and key feature of the bag and the fact that it has a zipper and pockets.

babidollface said:
I have a love hate relationship with the LV monogram speedy, which is turning more towards love these days. Due to its commonality, I'd feel like a sheep if I purchased it. I also dislike the small handles and lack of shoulder strap. The shape is also fairly unflattering when it isn't completely filled out.

However, the quality, as I've heard, is brilliant. I love the lock and key feature of the bag and the fact that it has a zipper and pockets.

Speedy bandolieure is your answer and its not as common as a regular speedy. ;)

I have never had a desire to get a LV mostly because I see so many, but who am I to judge because I have never so much as picked up one to examine it. Since there are so many, and you ladies here rave about them, I know I have to be missing something and I think I must be purposely walking the other way so I don't give in to temptation! LOL

I have never been loyal to any particular designer or brand in purses. I have, however, noticed that the ones that just so happen to catch my eye a lot are Dooney and Fossil. D&B has been making some stunning bags in my opinion. They are durable and classy. I buy what I like. I just bought a Deux Lux Turquoise Bag at TJ Max that isn't even leather. It is so well made and I get so many compliments on it. It was less than $100.00 and it's fun. I'd rather get a few fun purses to fill in and not invest so much money every single time. I think there is a time and place for them all. :smile:

Believe it or not, I do not like BV, I know its hard to believe but its a brand I am not really fond of. I just cannot understand it and I will NEVER EVER buy it. And if someone give it to me as a present I will definitely resell it ;0 No offense to BV lovers.. >< Just not my thing.

Believe it or not, I do not like BV, I know its hard to believe but its a brand I am not really fond of. I just cannot understand it and I will NEVER EVER buy it. And if someone give it to me as a present I will definitely resell it ;0 No offense to BV lovers.. >< Just not my thing.

I see a few that I like, but that's all I can say about it. I "like" them but wouldn't pay the price because I don't like them THAT much!

Oo fun thread! I love lv stuff but some of the designs...what the h!?

I don't like cerises, that neon graffiti line, the multicolore monogram, the denim line. Some people go crazy for it but it just looks overly trendy and...forgive me...cheap in my opinion. I also don't like the Damier Ebene, but I LOVE Azur! I'm a mono convert- I used to hate that I was essentially a walking billboard, but I really love the history behind the lv mono. Carrying mono makes me feel like I'm a part of some longstanding tradition! Silly :smile: