~To Beige Poudre or Not To Beige Poudre~ Shoes, ZCP or Alma BB REVEAL!!*_^

My DD wants to try the bag. She loves it since it is petite size bag.

Oh btw, I did try Alma BB in Amarante and Exotic Snake in Red. Amarante is such nice colour but Beige Poudre is totally singing my name.

As for the snake skin...eeeeeekkk I can feel the scales when holding the bag by the handles...but only realised it later in the car..lol all goosebumps popped out all over my arms...DH just give huge :lol::lol: seeing my delayed reaction. I just remembered the time when I went to the zoo and touching the snake...:shocked:

Anyway my wonderful SA also showed me the new SS stole..very pretty but too bad I am not looking for stole and LV doesn't have any new bag charm either. So waiting for 2nd phase of KY mono release in mid aug. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 1,753
  • IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 959
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,257
Last edited:
I just ordered a bb in pomme. Now I am so torn after seeing your gorgeous beige poudre. Congrats again:smile:

Beige Poudre is seasonal colour as I was informed. Once this is over and done, LV won't making it any longer. But whatever colour you choose, just choose the one that makes your heart sings ;) Red is my least favourite colour thus easy for me to decide. GL and do reveal once you got it :biggrin:

ps: Thanks for the compliment