Floral Earrings

Have you looked at the flower earrings by van cleef and Arpels? OMG!!!!
The frivole collection, cosmos, flower lace....!!!

So along with the Tiffany Bean, I've become rather obsessed with floral earrings, specifically diamond ones. I found this pair on bluefly that I thought were rather cute but I can't help but thinking that there's a better deal/quality to be had elsewhere.

http://www.bluefly.com/Julieri-diamond-and-white-gold-Flora-earrings/cat1060198/316247901/detail.fly

I would to see some of your all's floral earrings! Thanks!

texasgirliegirl said:
Have you looked at the flower earrings by van cleef and Arpels? OMG!!!!
The frivole collection, cosmos, flower lace....!!!

I love me some VCA but I couldn't justify paying the prices they ask. Part of it probably has to do with the fact that I got diamond earrings appraised at $3000 for $750 so I have a hard time paying for the name unless I can't live without it-- not that they aren't beautiful they're just a little big for everyday wear for me and spending that kind of money I'd have them soldered to my own ears probably. Haha jk obviously but you know what I mean!

Pix 1: diamond flower earrings with pear shaped diamonds
Pix 2: sapphire and diamond flower earrings

Attachments

• diamond flower earrings.jpeg
    diamond flower earrings.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 925
  • sapphire flower earrings.jpeg
    sapphire flower earrings.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 516
I love me some VCA but I couldn't justify paying the prices they ask. Part of it probably has to do with the fact that I got diamond earrings appraised at $3000 for $750 so I have a hard time paying for the name unless I can't live without it-- not that they aren't beautiful they're just a little big for everyday wear for me and spending that kind of money I'd have them soldered to my own ears probably. Haha jk obviously but you know what I mean!
That is true, if you are looking at it scrap price... but if you sell it second hand, you will retain close to what you pay for, or more because of the price increases; tis the beautiful of fine jollarie houses!

I'm dying for the Tiffany garden earrings!!! HG, and the VCA frivole!
Similar to the style you posted- Tiffany has a gold daisy set and a flower "outline" that was relatively not too expensive. Tiffany and VCA make my favorite floral/nature pieces.