~Looking For A Nice Tan/Camel Colored Bag?!?!~

aagh

aagh
Oct 25, 2011
Ok...I need your help...I currently have a MK Large Hamilton in the luggage color...LOVE the color but now im thinking the tote is a little too NS for me...I really hate to part with it but willing to if I can find a nice replacement...If anyone has any recommendations of a good tan/camel colored bag PLEASE let me know thanks!
**Oh I dont want to spend too much as I dont wear this color too much...but I just love the color**:biggrin:

This is the bag I currently own:

Attachments

• mk1.jpg
    mk1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,998
That MK is GORGEOUS!!!

Ok- I have a large camel Ashlyn- the large I think only came in camel (not sure tho). The large is really big, I love it! I think this might be a stock of the medium sized one still lots of room.
Coach_Chelsea_Ashlyn_Hobo__17816_5.jpg

Here's mine all drooping in the glare with a dying cell phone:
ashlynhobo.jpg

The Ashlyn is awesome...tho not sure if you can order from JAX or not still.

That MK is GORGEOUS!!!

Ok- I have a large camel Ashlyn- the large I think only came in camel (not sure tho). The large is really big, I love it! I think this might be a stock of the medium sized one still lots of room.
Coach_Chelsea_Ashlyn_Hobo__17816_5.jpg

Here's mine all drooping in the glare with a dying cell phone:
ashlynhobo.jpg

The Ashlyn is awesome...tho not sure if you can order from JAX or not still.
oh that is very pretty!! DO you have a mod pic by any chance? I would love to see the size of the large!

This may be way off base, but I'm throwing it out there just because I've been so happy with mine. If you're willing to search the bay, the large camel sophia has been my most versitile, goes with most everything, and stays new looking. (was also one of oprah's favorite things) Coming from someone who owns probably over 150 bags (don't judge) it is the one I carry the most and I would rate it my numer 1 bag. I also get mucho compliments on it, something that I don't usually notice so much with neutral looking bags. Good luck in your search.

This may be way off base, but I'm throwing it out there just because I've been so happy with mine. If you're willing to search the bay, the large camel sophia has been my most versitile, goes with most everything, and stays new looking. (was also one of oprah's favorite things) Coming from someone who owns probably over 150 bags (don't judge) it is the one I carry the most and I would rate it my numer 1 bag. I also get mucho compliments on it, something that I don't usually notice so much with neutral looking bags. Good luck in your search.
THANKS!! Do u have a pic? I would love to see the actual color. thanks again!!

I literally lol'd. Good for you :biggrin::biggrin: