Wedding band help: what setting is this?

i actually brought this ad into a tiffanys when we were shopping for bands (I like the width at the time)...and they told me it is channel set...I forget the tcw but it was somewhere around 2 for full, and they had a half eternity that as the exact same. if you bring it in they will be helpful!! hth :smile:

here is another view

Attachments

• tiffany.jpg
    tiffany.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 2,072
i actually brought this ad into a tiffanys when we were shopping for bands (I like the width at the time)...and they told me it is channel set...I forget the tcw but it was somewhere around 2 for full, and they had a half eternity that as the exact same. if you bring it in they will be helpful!! hth :smile:

here is another view

I see it now! Brilliant ad campaign, we all love her rings lol. Did they mention the size of her solitaire?

BalenciagaPlaneT said:

here is another view

Thank you!!! Will start to save up now....do you remember what the width is?

BalenciagaPlaneT said:
yeah, I ADORED this campaign...I sadly realized bands of this size look terrible with my ring, but still really love this look.

I didnt ask the size of the solitaire....i should have!!!!

I bet it's at least 3 for the solitaire! I watched the video on YouTube and the model is quite tall so I think her hands must be on the large side.