Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

Decided I didn't have enough room to expand my addiction, and already hated that I was in TWO shadow boxes. I like my stuff together. So the shadow box is going to house my small Juicy charm collection and Coach has moved to a bigger home.

image-3525965175.jpg

Look at all the space that I need to fill! :graucho:

My newest addition to my key fob collection.. Thanks to an AWESOME fellow tPF member I have the AMAZING asia exclusive Dragonfly!
P1017390-1.jpg

Oh man, LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decided I didn't have enough room to expand my addiction, and already hated that I was in TWO shadow boxes. I like my stuff together. So the shadow box is going to house my small Juicy charm collection and Coach has moved to a bigger home.

View attachment 1820785

Oh hey, that looks great!! And yep, you better get to filling it up more :graucho:

tobefetching said:

Love the new board!

View attachment 1820785

Great way to display them ... nice collection .... love the cow as you can tell by my avitar

GoStanford said:
Thanks for the tip! Also I am wondering if the little stagecoach dangling decoration on the Madison Maggie ever catches or scratches the leather. Any info?

Ive never had a problem with the one in my siggy maggie