Guess what I FINALLY got.... My first reveal!

Verypretty! Mine is the medium! Small is divine but I
Have issues with trying to bring everything with me hence small
Bags stress me out!!!
But I'm trying to find myself a nano right now!! :smile:

LOL i was excited to see your reveal! :blush:

she's GORGEOUS j_kay, that red is so so so beautiful :loveeyes:

Thank you t_lo! I'm so glad to share my excitement ;):hbeat:

Verypretty! Mine is the medium! Small is divine but I
Have issues with trying to bring everything with me hence small
Bags stress me out!!!
But I'm trying to find myself a nano right now!! :smile:

amacasa, I was actually standing at the store trying both medium and small so many times... it was sooooo hard to decide.
But since I wanted the small size for so long time, I just decided to go for it! Maybe I'll find medium box in different colour later on.. :graucho:
Nano is super cute in real. Hope you get one with right colour for you! ;)

congatulation!!! the mini red box is just too cute! this was what i thought i want to purchase after seeing it on elena perminova and leighton meester but once i tried on the boutique it's just too small for me as i always bring 2 phones, battery pack and few more items i go for the medium in other color.
this leather looks so beautifully glossy and sturdy too! is it the spazzolato leather?

The bag is perfect!

congatulation!!! the mini red box is just too cute! this was what i thought i want to purchase after seeing it on elena perminova and leighton meester but once i tried on the boutique it's just too small for me as i always bring 2 phones, battery pack and few more items i go for the medium in other color.
this leather looks so beautifully glossy and sturdy too! is it the spazzolato leather?

Gorgeous! Love the color. Congrats!

Thank you fumi, LV-PRADAfanatic, MAkenna, seahorseinstripes, and BAL_Fanatic! :hbeat:
And seahorseinstripes, I'm not sure about the leather type, all I know is that it's smooth calfskin. It seems very sturdy although I'm slightly worried about getting some scratches :P