*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
marina230 said:
I do not know about this clutch, but for past few month this seller sold and re-list the same items multiple times. She had the same clutch in red and black. I would be very careful to buy from her.

Thanks! I think I will wait. I'm tired of dealing with fakebay!

Thanks! I think I will wait. I'm tired of dealing with fakebay!

This looks authentic in the pictures, but Marina's point is well taken. I have also noticed these clutches listed before. If you are interested, check feedback carefully & email seller with some questions. I never buy from a seller that does not email back promptly.

Hello, I have this bag that I looking at from a private sale. Please let me know if it is authentic or not. Thanks!!

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

I've recently got this bag from eBay.....
Some how I do believe this might be a replica item!
Can anyone help me to identify this bag is real or not!
The seller is from Romania!

Attachments

• cd9d39c3.jpg
    cd9d39c3.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 162
  • aefd700e.jpg
    aefd700e.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 0545fef2.jpg
    0545fef2.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 22df04c5.jpg
    22df04c5.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 159
  • afacf1c5.jpg
    afacf1c5.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 46d7165b.jpg
    46d7165b.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 158
  • 95cc1296.jpg
    95cc1296.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 154
  • be25d1f0.jpg
    be25d1f0.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 155
I've recently got this bag from eBay.....
Some how I do believe this might be a replica item!
Can anyone help me to identify this bag is real or not!
The seller is from Romania!

To me, all the details look good. Usually fakes are off in significant details-I don't see that here. The only thing is I do not have a serial # to compare for this model. To be absolutely sure, you could go to a department store or boutique that carries this model and examine-should have the same number/same details on bag. Hope this helps!

To me, all the details look good. Usually fakes are off in significant details-I don't see that here. The only thing is I do not have a serial # to compare for this model. To be absolutely sure, you could go to a department store or boutique that carries this model and examine-should have the same number/same details on bag. Hope this helps!

Can she google this numbers? Just wondering why so many sellers from Romania selling Valentino on eBay in past few month. As far as I know (I travel a lot and originally I am from Europe as well) prices in this part of Europe is much higher. Just wondering.
Great bag! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.